AlexanPT's avatar

• Portugal
  • Joined Jan 9, 2012

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts

Apr 2, 2020

I had started reading the manga and while they did cut off some fun parts that happened, I want to see a Season 2. This is a gem of an anime and manga, surprised the ratings are so low... I think the people do not just understand it. If you like giving a chance to underrated anime, give this one a shot.

Zombieland Saga

Feb 15, 2020

It's a straight 10 out of 10. I've tried to watch other Idol anime but they all bored me. This one is hella fun and you have character growth and there's still more to come! Looking forward to seeing Tae become self-aware.

The Wallflower

Feb 10, 2020

Hilarious anime, with a bunch of stereotyped characters (but not bad characters!) all but for Sadako, the best character, as it should very well be, since this is mostly about her. Been a long time since I watched this but my brain is telling 8/10.

See full review

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!

Feb 10, 2020

Great overall, before the main characters became too much of a pushovers from the sequel.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions: Heart Throb

Feb 10, 2020

Dekomori and Nibutani make this anime bearable. There should be a spin-off dedicated to just the two of them.

Riddle Story of Devil

Feb 10, 2020

Read the manga, the anime occults some Shoujo-Ai stuff from there. Still a good anime though.

6.5/10 story

Magical P√Ętissier Kosaki-chan

Dec 29, 2019

So fucking boring. Here are your 25 letters.

Nisekoi:

Dec 29, 2019

By now the cows sure have run dry... Barely any story, filler episodes until the end, this could've ended in its' first season but they sure like to stall. 12 episodes felt longer than 20. Fact.

Nisekoi

Dec 28, 2019

I still remember how the manga was stalled just for the milking, something that could so easily be resolved in 12 episodes goes on to 20 and gets a second season! Well, it seems people like stalling so w/e. I just watched this for Chitoge Kirisaki, she's beautiful and cute, even more so animated. Those aren't the only reasons I like the character Chitoge, but I'll just leave it at that.

Strawberry Panic

Dec 24, 2019

Painfully slow to my tastes. But if you don't mind that and like GxG, then watch it.

Citrus

Dec 8, 2019

Citrus is great, until they started stalling it. Let's face it. The stall was/is real. I read the manga further than the anime and dropped it because they just keep adding unnecessary drama? Content? Milking it? Idk what you would call it. But maybe this is what people like. Hell if I know, these are my 50 cents on this anime/manga. As someone who dreams of creating their own Yuri VNs and manga, I want it to be exciting and not feel dragged out at some point, as this felt to me.

6.5/10 characters

Netsuzou Trap

Dec 8, 2019

Netsuzou Trap -NTR- is an anime that could have been much more than just a guilty pleasure with the right execution. It's not a bad anime, but IMO it's only for people that love Yuri (and can put their morals aside and view this for what it turned out to be,) even though nearing the end the Yuri starts getting weaker but at least everyone (given you support the girls) got what they wanted out of the ending, I would suppose.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!: Sparkling... Slapstick Noel