AkiSoki's avatar

AkiSoki

  • Fantasy World
  • Joined Jun 5, 2018
  • 22 / M

❀✿GREETING, DEAR PERSON✿❀

WELCOME TO THIS LITTLE WEEB'S PROFILE (≧▽≦)

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Profile is not that much of attractive becz i am very bad at decorating as well as in explaining so therefore you might find it to be boring, anyway feel free to roam anywhere in my profile and if you feel generous then let me know that you were here. We could have fun :D

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

『Anime is something very precious to me because it's a meaning of way for me to be happy even in rough time. Also It has taught me so many things, given me lots of memories and it is something that me and my friends share an interest for. I love anime and i could list many reasons why i do so but i would never be able to fully explain how much i do. I am sure many of you feel the same』

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I AM A BOY WHO LOVES TO WATCH ANIME 

I AM JUST AN ANIME WATCHER SO I DON'T HAVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE ON MANGA 

In childhood i have watched many animes with out knowing what it is, i used to think as it's cartoon ❨i humbly Apologize❩| ※ |Beside Anime I like Games ❨RPG❩, Music ❨Specially Anime OP/ED❩, Cooking & Eating ❨ya❩, Stargazing, Riddle/puzzle. Stuff like that. 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I like every type of genre there is but I specially like ACTION, SCI-FIHORRORCOMEDYISEKAIMAGICSUPERPOWERPSYCHOLOGICAL etc. I am totally not fond of YAOI Anime but I like little bit of YURI Anime (>ω<)

A list to let you know few things:

Note: i am really not fan of OVA or SIDE STORIES of any anime, i do watch sometimes but i don't like it much, cause it sometimes turned the story in different way.

Rating: I rate anime base on how much I have enjoyed the show. Nothing more Nothing less.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Favorite Female Characters

[my edit :p]

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Favorite Male Characters

      

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I applaud your patience if you are here by reading all of those scribbles.| ※ |Anyway Thank you for visiting, I wish you a very Wonderful Day/Night, feel free to come again. Also feel free to follow and I will follow you back.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Little bit of Flag count tehe

🇧‌🇾‌🇪‌   🇧‌🇾‌🇪‌

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Pinterest || Pinterest 2 || Facebook Page

Life on anime

  • 25 Minutes
  • 12 Hours
  • 1 Days
  • 0 Weeks
  • 5 Months
  • 0 Years

Anime ratings

  • 5
  • 4.5
  • 4
  • 3.5
  • 3
  • 2.5
  • 2
  • 1.5
  • 1
  • 0.5

405 total

Life on manga

  • 35 Minutes
  • 7 Hours
  • 1 Days
  • 0 Weeks
  • 0 Months
  • 0 Years

Manga ratings

  • 5
  • 4.5
  • 4
  • 3.5
  • 3
  • 2.5
  • 2
  • 1.5
  • 1
  • 0.5

4 total

I adore these characters

See all loved characters

I'm not a fan of these characters

Comments

You must be logged in to leave comments. Login or sign up today!

xiuwei Sep 10, 2021

Lovely to meet you you too :)) have a nice day/night 

Rosevecheya Sep 3, 2021

I'm sorry for taking a while to respond!
My favourite anime is currently Dorohedoro!

As for music, I listen to a lot of old music, specifically David Bowie's music (which is 98% of what I listen to, the other 2% probably by Sweet) as I have a SEVERE obsession with him!

What's your favourite anime OP/ED

Rosevecheya Aug 31, 2021

Hello!

I'm pretty good! What about you?

Thank you for following me in return!

If you don't mind me asking, what's your favourite anime?

And character?

Do you like music much? What type!

stardust2222 Aug 10, 2021

Thanks p.s it's actually on amazon prime and I have autism 

stardust2222 Aug 10, 2021

I'm going as mark Grayson aka invincible