AkaneShio123's avatar

AkaneShio123

• Joined May 2, 2020

Genmu Senki Leda

Oct 11, 2021

Just so you know, 6 and 7 are quite good grades for me. I would give it an overall 8, and 7 for the plot and the characters if it was how I rate, but it's not. Just know that this is a positive review, lol XD

The story is quite "shoujo" and done quite a few times, but it was still very fun to watch.

The animation is AMAZING for the age and the fact that it was traditionally drawn. The action scenes, the movement, the backgrounds, it was SO pretty.

It's also one of the more creative fantasy-style anime I've seen. There are so many interesting creatures and stuff.

The soundtrack is also great! I liked it a lot and it was quite cool together with the animation.

The action scenes were also quite cool!

The characters were fine? I like the dog the most (not a joke, and you'll know why it's not if you watch it). The 2 girls are quite cool too. The main character is very interesting. The villains were ok. Kinda plain, but not boring either tho. Very 80s, I think. The main one kinda remind me a bit of those witchy female characters in old anime, and kinda gives me a Sailor Moon vibe, lolll XD

This is mostly shoujo, fantasy, action, magic, music anime. It's not exactly romance, but it is like an important background thingy for the main character.

If you like pretty animation and background art, this is great to watch. The character design is quite fun too. Very 80s!

8.5/10 sound