Welcome my fellow anime viewers!
Hello, i'm Acetrig! I'm new here and my "want to watch" list is kinda long but I have watched a lot of the anime there already (at least 60%) xD
My first animes were Naruto and Naruto shippuden, including the movies and I have watched those both already 2 times (maybe 3) :p My anime watching time is probably a bit more then what you see on my profile. But I haven't marked them as 'watched' since it has been a few years and I will probably watch them ones (or more times) more. I haven't marked any of my already watched animes for the same reason, although there might be some animes I will mark as watched if i can't rewatch it. But for the moment my watching progress is still 100% correct! :)
Aside from watching anime, i spend time playing League of Legends and on the PS4, reading mangas and light novels, and getting together with friends. These are the things I spend time on right now and the past year(s). For the near future I would love to get my motorcycle drivers license and eventually a motorcycle to ride :D and finding a job after i'm finished with studying would be nice too :p
My favorite animes of all times are:
- Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (I think it's because I feel nostalgic when I think about it)
- The Rising of the Shield Hero (I <3 isekai)
- 86: eighty-six (can't go wrong with war & military anime)
Some explanation about what the stars mean I give an anime:
- 5* = Masterpiece! | Just a fantastic anime! | I can definitely rewatch this! (and have rewatched it already) | I want a sequel (or more if possible)! | <3 <3 <3
- 4.5* = Close to masterpiece but it is missing something | highly possible I'm rewatching this! | sequels will be on my watchlist if they come! | <3 <3
- 4* = Good anime! | was fun watching | I will rewatch this after some time | <3
- 3.5* = Good enough anime | a few times I wasn't entertained | small chance I rewatch this
- 3* = still OK | watching one time is more then enough
- 2.5* = the bare minimum to not count as "wasted time"
- 2* = I wasted my time but I watched until the end | small regrets about watching | Illogical events happened and/or the funny fanservice is just not funny
- 1.5* = I had to drop this anime | I couldn't watch anymore | The rest of the season won't make up for the episodes I have seen
The lowest I give is 1.5* The reason is there has to be something good about it, even after dropping since I already chose to put it in my "wanted to watch"-list. I was convinced about the anime and wanted to try it out.
Some facts about me:
- I watch anime for fun and to relax.
- I'm only interessed in LN or mangas from anime I have watched. I decided after an anime if I want to know more about the story.
- I never watch an anime that is still airing. I'm a guy that has to watch a season from start to finish. The only exception atm: 86:eighty-six 2nd season (due to a delay in production or whatever)
- I will start reading mangas and LN if I have all the books. Since I'm still missing a lot of books, i can't start reading most of the manags and LN. I also need the book in my hands, NO EBOOKS ALLOWED! That is my policy.
If you wanna follow me, i'll follow back! If you wanna talk, i'll talk back ;)
Carpe diem & peace!