Abareyellow's avatar

Abareyellow

• Joined Jan 24, 2016

Kino's Journey -the Beautiful World- the Animated Series

Jan 7, 2018

Kino Journey's was an anime I was forced to watch to get a stamp on a passport to Contest for a trip to Japan. I watch the first episode and I thought this was interesting so, once I had time I when back to the original series and that's when I became a Kino fan. I love watching the OVA and movies around Kino Journey's that once I got around to watch the remake. I fell in love with the new characters. Story: The story was overall good. The switch between characters was a rough but not important to go on a long rant about. Animation: Beautiful, wonderful and an improvement from the... See full review

Fate/Zero

Jul 19, 2017

The Holy Grail War has begun and the First season has ended with no deaths what so ever. All seven have been revealed and are ready to defend their master. Their goal is to obtain the holy grail which grants the user a wish they desire.   So, far I enjoy the plot and I also like that there is no cliff hanger and that it the end. The character development has been great so far and we need to have more emphasis on the lesser known characters. I love the historical background on some of these characters. The story is a little confusing to understand but once you're into it, you will understand... See full review

9.4/10 overall

Yes! Pretty Cure 5

Jun 17, 2017

The 4th season of Pretty Cure and it was better than the last 3 season. We have the Palmier Kingdom that was taking away from the infamous group called Nightmare. With their kingdom in a million pieces, the Prince Coco goes to Earth to find the legendary warriors, which of course is the Pretty Cures. The Pretty Cures are forced to find the 55 pinkies that the wish of Dream Collecter will be granted to the user.    The things that I enjoyed are the two mascots and how they can become human-form and Fairy - Form. The 3 seasons has been the love connects between the fairies. I enjoyed that... See full review

9.3/10 overall

Soul Eater Not!

Jun 10, 2017

Do you like Soul Eater? Do you want soul eater to have a more feminine side to it? Here is Soul Eater Not! A 14-year girl finds out that she is a weapon and now she's at DMWA learning to be a Death Scythe (I think).  She has to find a Meister but she has two people to pick from. There is also evil that causing trouble in the city.      If you enjoy the plot and animation of the original Soul Eater, you will not like this one. The plot is not similar to the original plotline of Soul Eater. This takes place in a parallel universe like from Soul Eater. The animation doesn't... See full review

7.8/10 overall

Chrono Crusade

Jun 2, 2017

This anime is about a young woman named Rosette, who was an orphan with her younger brother, Joshua. After an issue with a devil and creating a hole mess with horns, Joshua was separated from Rosette. Rosette turns to the Magdalene Order and becomes a Nun. She is accompanied by a devil that she and her brother met named Chrono. They go off defeating the devil and finding Rosette brother.       The anime is something I have saw in my lifetime. The characters are unique and original. The story was had a sad ending but interesting ending. This whole anime is nothing... See full review

9.8/10 animation
9.4/10 sound
9.6/10 overall

Soul Eater

May 21, 2017

Here is my review on Soul Eater. The story is about meisters and humans who change their forms into weapons. They attend a school where they learn how to make their weapons useful to the headmaster. They have to collect 99 normal souls and a witch's soul in order to make their weapons in a Death Scythe. The meisters and weapons have to work together to gather all the soul together. If don't get a witch they have to restart the whole process again.      The anime itself is amazing in its ways. The characters were well bought out in the anime and the scenes were amazing as well... See full review

Alderamin on the Sky

May 12, 2017

This anime is about a man who knows his military field backward and forward. This man also one hell of a womanizer. He joins the army with one of the childhood friends and some new friends as well. Then he saves a princess and was rewarded the title of warrant officer. Now he is in the military with all his friends that he met along the way. This anime is about the military.  In my opinion, this anime is great. I found it to a slow at first but once you're the plot and you know what happening the plot is easy to follow. The character well develops and the amination is spotless. I can't... See full review

Food Wars! The Second Plate

Apr 27, 2017

Can we all agree here that this season was on fire? I enjoy every second of this anime and I seriously could not put this anime down. I enjoy Food War, so much! It's intents and I love learning the new way of cooking dishes and food. This anime is worth the time to watch and highly recommend this anime to anyone. I hope for another season.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Souma

Apr 22, 2017

This was my first anime that revolve food. Food Wars was an interesting one for me. I dislike sexual stuff in general but I did mind it after all. I love the competes and the camp they attend in the series. The characters were unique and fun to follow around the school, the camp and Fall Election. I recommend to anyone who wants to be a chef because there good cooking terminology.

Allison and Lillia

Apr 12, 2017

This anime was about Allison, a pilot for the air force and her childhood Wil going on an adventure to end a war that was going on for several years. This was for her daughter in the second half of the anime to live in a world without fighting or war. Along the way, they meet Carl Benedict, a major for the army the army and Fiona, the twin of a princess in a kingdom with a policy of one child was to rule. Later, Carl and FI have a pair of twins, which Allison daughter, Lillia, befriends in one of them during her debut.   This anime is not your typical anime were it the same character... See full review

Pretty Cure Splash Star

Apr 2, 2017

This is the second season of Pretty Cures and it differs from the original a tiny bit. A couple things that I dislike about this season is that the character looks like the original and personally wise that same as well. You have a look a like Nagisa and a semi looks alike Honoka.The original in that charcter I feel is that I'm watching the first season all over again. I dislike the fact that they can change between different forms. The point is to have the main outfit and then battlizers to the outfit. Overall, have one name, not two. Things I enjoy about this series is that we have the... See full review

Orange

Mar 31, 2017

This is fantastic and well laid out anime, to begin with. I really have no negative comments to say other than it short basely but that can be a good thing. I enjoy the character and the amination was wonderful.

Your lie in April

Mar 17, 2017

This anime was new for me because it was not full of magic like the other ones I have watched. It was me first music anime have watched. I love the animation and characters. One thing I've want to Kaori and Kousei play together more that 2 times. The reason why because of it the opening of this anime.  The characters were funny, creative and original. I would definitely recommend this anime to anyone who loves music and beautiful amination.

Pretty Cure Max Heart

Feb 14, 2017

I love this better than the original. The character was well developed and the villains were way better than the ones in the past. I love the addition of Shiny Luminous. I love that the girls have more magic than the original. I also love that the story picks up where it was from the original. Hikaru brought a new side to the character and the plot. I wish there is more magic within the anime itself. The girls posed little amounts of the magic and they just have finisher and not individual magic that they don't have to touch hands. Overall, a decent season.

Pretty Cure

Jan 17, 2017

Pretty Cure is a magic girl anime about two unlike girls were chosen warriors to fight together to save the world beyond their own. We have the sporty Nagisa as the leader and her new friend Honoka the nerdy science type. These girls are 7th grader that join force to fight against the Dark King that is trying to take control of the universe. They morph together with their fairy friends, Mepple and Mipple, they become Cure Black and Cure White.   Some things that enjoy were the first set of villains, they were unique and it was disappointing to see them not return. Also, Cure White outfit... See full review

Dinosaur King 2nd Season

Dec 23, 2016

If you watched the original, this is nothing like it. I dislike the fact that we have new main villain boss.  The time travel was a fun new concept but I think it will be cooler if they did more time periods. The ending was a little rush at the end but it a fun anime all by itself. It may not be popular but the English will make you laugh.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Dec 19, 2016

A long time in 2002, the  Fullmetal Alchemist anime started. In 2009, a remake was made that brought a new story to the mix. The original story was great for its time, but Brotherhood brought it back and it turns better. The minor changes bug me a little but it was all fine at the end. Even it was a little too much to handle, it was best.

Dinosaur King

Dec 17, 2016

Dinosaur King is somewhat not like Pokemon. Both are very different in their own ways. Dinosaur King is about capturing dinosaur around the world from an examination that people from the future did long ago. Dinosaur is able to use move cards instead of automating knowing the moves. Dinosaur King is good with how everything is related to dinosaurs. How the dinosaur in the real form look a little strange from any anime I have seen so far.

8.8/10 overall

Fullmetal Alchemist

Nov 11, 2016

I read the summary of this and thought it would be interesting to watch. Now that I've watched it a lot to take in and to think that there is a lot of mystery behind the doors of Anime it's really is a great anime to watch despite all of the blood and confusion behind it. This is something that is absolutely out of my comfort zone and I faint a little when blood comes on screen. I am glad that I took these recommendations and watch it.

Pokemon: The Origin

Sep 17, 2016

I never played the 1st Gen games, so I was in to watch all 4 episodes. I love the character and see how the story play out. What was so cool is how I got to see these place that I played and see the character that I did not see in the anime.

Spirited Away

Aug 17, 2016

The anime was what I expected to be. I love the story line. The Movies animation is something that I have never seen before. The movie was some beautiful that I wish it was anime series. I really want my friends to watch this anime because everything is to die for. I wish that the ending we get to see the main character neighbour.

Fairy Tail 2

Aug 17, 2016

Fairy Tail when deep with this one. I felt that character past got more and more understandable and deeper. The animation I had so issue with but it bought more of a serious tone to the couple last ark.  The overall anime was amazing, great and powerful.

9.5/10 animation

Fairy Tail

Aug 17, 2016

This is a really good anime to start out with if you read the manga. I have no complaints with this anime. It's seriously great and I enjoy it so much. I love how it surprise me with all that it offer.

Fairy Tail x Rave

Aug 17, 2016

It amazing if you watched both Fairy Tail and Rave Master. I wish that Rave Master would have continued because there were a couple thinks that were a little lose.

Rave Master

Aug 17, 2016

After watching Fairy Tail, I want to watch Rave Master because of the OVA crossover. The character are pretty well write to be honest. The story just end in an awkard. I want the story to continue because it had an unquie feel that people should really watch. I now want to read the manga and see just how good it is. I serious wish they continued the anime.

9.5/10 animation