Abareyellow's avatar

Abareyellow

• Joined Jan 24, 2016

Yes! Pretty Cure 5

Jun 17, 2017

The 4th season of Pretty Cure and it was better than the last 3 season. We have the Palmier Kingdom that was taking away from the infamous group called Nightmare. With their kingdom in a million pieces, the Prince Coco goes to Earth to find the legendary warriors, which of course is the Pretty Cures. The Pretty Cures are forced to find the 55 pinkies that the wish of Dream Collecter will be granted to the user.

The things that I enjoyed are the two mascots and how they can become human-form and Fairy - Form. The 3 seasons has been the love connects between the fairies. I enjoyed that there aren't 5 fairies all together and that they are not required to morph with fairies. I love the theme of the Pretty Cure and the villainous group. I like how the groups are related to nature of butterflies. The characters feel like a sentai group together. The Sentai felt makes enjoyable.

A couple things I dislike were the costumes, to be honest. Butterflies are colorful and these costumes are not that. I hope the next season we get more color on the suits. A problem I personally feel is that the pretty cure needs more magic powers just because it makes more fun and worth it. I recommend this for beginners of the magic girl genre.

9.5/10 story