AFL's avatar

AFL

• Joined Oct 25, 2020
  • ?

Kuro to Kin no Akanai Kagi.

Mar 8, 2021

Loved it. Some might say it is disgusting blah blah hahah but who cares!  Anyways it is fun to watch

Devils' Line

Mar 7, 2021

This anime is pretty good. I love the whole protective boyfriend character. I just hope there was little more romance to this anime. Definitely worth watching!

First Love Monster

Mar 5, 2021

At first the idea was very interesting and funny, but after episode 7 story got really weird. Honestly starting episode 7 i was very confused and couldn't guess what is the story about anymore. Also sometimes nothing actually made sense. One season is not enough for this anime and at least there should be one or two more seasons for this anime to make sense.

Vampire Knight Guilty

Mar 4, 2021

Just amazing..... i want another anime like this.Any recommendations?

Nodame Cantabile

Mar 4, 2021

Hated the graphics couldn't keep watching

Hanasakeru Seishounen

Mar 4, 2021

That feeling when the girl doesn't end up with the character you like.....

Super Lovers

Nov 23, 2020

This is just amazing. Binge watched the whole two seasons  in a day and I loved it. Some people might say that Ren is too young and small etc. Firstly he is not being forced into anything and he is loving it. Secondly in real world there are also so many girls and BOYS who just look small for their age it doesn't mean they are not supposed to have a relationship anymore. Anyways can not wait for season three. I have already started the Manga tho since i can't wait lol. NO PAITIENCE HERE! OMG i didn't know i love Shonen ai so much i wish i was Haru lol. He is the best ♡ personality wise and... See full review

The Betrayal Knows My Name

Oct 28, 2020

Hope it had a better ending.

Diabolik Lovers

Oct 25, 2020

Pointless story. I honestly started watching this since i thought it might be similar to vampire knight ( same vampire story and there was this stupid  blog saying they are similar!), but jeez such a disappointment ! I am even fine with all the sucking and harassment ( 🙄 ) but cmon at least it should have a storyline! Anyways a big waste of time.

Vampire Knight

Oct 25, 2020

Loved the story. Characters are amazing. After finishing the anime, I was way to curious about the ending and I could not wait on the probable next seasons so ended up reading the manga and that was also amazing. I wished there would be more animes like this