4141579's avatar

• u.s.a
  • Joined Jul 24, 2017

Paradise Kiss

Mar 17, 2019

Damn just damn!!! they seem to love each other very much and all and then at the ebd yea George left but they could made it worked! but i dont completely dissagree with the ending just... such a turn that was suprising!

A.I.C.O. Incarnation

Dec 27, 2018

The ending was so sad and it was full of twist and turns but mostly lies... also it makes me sad that they never get in contact with her also how the other girl Aiko can only live with gummy and the FUCKING LYING man!!! 😢😢😊🤔 makes you think alot, even i had to go back a few times to understand and i am 14!!! but it is so sad how they do not keep in touch and how one of the secondary characters turns out to be a dick nearthe end!!! but in the end i am heart broken of Aiko's... See full review

9.9/10 overall

Library War

Aug 19, 2018

Most inspiring,bold,and beautiful anime i have ever watch hosestly some people may have said it does not enough romance, but i says its has a good amount(you can sense the love) also it is very deep! also the last episode was the most intense emotional rollercoaster i have ever been on.

See full review

Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart.

Dec 31, 2017

i enjoyed everything exept when he had to go away for 7 years then come back for miou also i wished it was not just 6 episodes i wish it was more but overall i loved it and some things that poped up in the movies did not pop up in the episode but overall i enjoyed it  i just wished it was more episodes.

The Anthem of the Heart

Dec 29, 2017

worst and best ending ever it pisses me off when she confessed her love to saki he just told her i have feelings for someone else and that girlwhich just turned up the flame i hated msaki and his girlfriend mostly everyone is bad and in the play it shows a happy ending even though it seems it really doesent end up that way i am cry for the horrible ending i am happy the atleast she is not alone I HATE IT even the heroine cant be with her lover the lovers are switch its like reality  it cruel and i hate it!!!

6.2/10 overall

Psychic School Wars

Dec 29, 2017

honestly i have no words  it had a sad ending i just gave it all ones since i dont know what to put down for it sorry i just have no words for this movie sorry

Sankarea

Nov 25, 2017

sadly i only made it to the 3rd episode i would of kept watching but they had a chukie doll and i am terified of those things i just cant look at them without getting a chill down my spine i would of kept watching but i am what you call.... a scardy cat but it was so instring i wanted to see what would have happened next i will probaly watch it in the daytime where i feel safer on a friday when everyone in my house is awake and my little sister is in the room with the lights on and the tv yeah i am a real scardy cat  so it will be hard for me to watch this seris sorry and since i did not see the... See full review

Servant x Service

Nov 22, 2017

i enjoyed mostly everything. i wish that lucy did not get her job for revenge and that the guy similar to the guy who liked lucy was not weak. also i wish they the people who where poor was not. also i wish the did not leave it at a kliff hanger i hopr they will het a 2nd season to rap it up also     i still think its is better than "working!!!" i did enjoy that the boy fell for the girl because usally the girl fall for the boy so i was very happy at those times, also how he would lose his cool around her sometimes. I RECOMMEND TO OTHER ANIME WATCHERS!!!

7.8/10 story
9.1/10 overall

Love Stage!! OVA

Nov 11, 2017

i loved it and the drama was very delicate i also enjoyed the small bits of comedy i really enjoyed it  I RECOMEND THIS ANIME TO PEOPLE STARTING LGBT THEMES IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE  MATURE BUT I MUST SAY I STRONGLY RECOMEND.

9.8/10 overall

Kurage no Shokudou

Nov 11, 2017

i loved it even though there was only one part with love i felt like i was about to cry at the end. both of their brothers died. one sucide and the other by turning into a jellyfish theres only one part i dont like but also like when she said i loved him and he loved me i wish it could of been him but i also loved it I RECOMEND DEEPLY THIS WAS THE 1ST ANIME I WATCHED THAT I HAD A DEEP CONNECTION WITH TRUST ME I WAS CRYING MY HEART OUT BECAUSE THE STORY WAS SO EMOTIONAL UNSTABLE. MENT TO RATE IT 5 STARS

My Love Story!!

Nov 11, 2017

honestly i only watched the 1st 3 episodes but unless they got togeather thats all io wanted to see. i felt my heart had burst with feelings after i saw that they both know how each other fell for each other. honestly at 1st i thought the girl liked only the cool guy not the strong one but after i saw how she really feel my heart is pounding i love it!!!

Tsukigakirei

Sep 17, 2017

I HATED THE ENDING I WISHED I NEVER WATCHED IT! they both loved each other aND had to uncover obstecals but at the end she had to move away and gave him a kiss goodbye as she tells her that she is moving... i would just say i will be living here by myself or with a friend and if they say no i would run away. but I WOULD NEVER WASTE LOVE OR THROW IT AWAY NOR LET IT GO THAT EASILY... I WOULD PUT UP A FIGHT!!! I HATED THE ENDING. and the character i loved the most was with the multi. color hair.  I CRYIED SO MUCH I HATED IT!!!

2.5/10 story
6.7/10 sound
8.2/10 characters
6.4/10 overall

Here is Greenwood

Sep 16, 2017

i enjoyed it very much but... IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ROMANCE NOT A SINGLE THING! its main vocus was on comedy but my personal faviorte is episode 4 with the ghost. i did not like the ghost very much but i thought that was the funnyest episode

9.7/10 characters
8.9/10 overall

Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku

Sep 15, 2017

i loved everything except when chigar came over to his house... TO FIND OUT WHO FUCKED HIM WHILE HE WAS ASLEEP!!! but overall i loved it so much even thoygh chigar was never  was never able to confess his love.

9.8/10 overall

Aishiteruze Baby

Sep 14, 2017

I HATED IT BUT ALSO ENJOYED I GOT SO MAD WHEN HE SAID I COULD NOT BE WITH HER AND GIVES ALL HIS ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE GIRL BECAUSE SHE BECAME JELOUS THAT GOT ME SO MAD AND HOW SOMETHING ALWAYS BAD HAPPENS AT SCHOOL FOR THE LITTLE GIRL I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I WILL CRASH YOUR SANITY DONT WATCH IT

7.8/10 story
2.4/10 animation
4.4/10 sound
8.9/10 characters
7.9/10 overall

We Were There

Sep 13, 2017

i did not watch it i am assuming but it did sound like a good anime seris i just hate the animation i could not get past the 1st episode i am sorry so that is why i gave it a low rating if you are like me it will be very hard to watch because of the animation. SORRY I JUST DID NOT ENJOY THE ANIMATION.

0.1/10 animation
6.2/10 overall

Super Lovers

Sep 13, 2017

i enjoyed everything but it did feel kind of wrong... they are step brothers. and if i saw my brother doing that to my younger brother i would freak. but i have no problems that they are gay but one thing that bothers me is the age gap but then over all... enjoyed it and it was my 1st LBGT anime. but i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR STARTERS FOR ANIME OF EVEN FOR YOUR 1ST LGBT ANIME but overall i enjoye it...

9.2/10 story

Rainbow Days

Sep 12, 2017

i loved everything ... except the end. when she kept the secret about the kiss and her 1st love which is him after she was so sad that he did not remembered. but most of all i loved all of it but the end even the characters... except the one with the purple hair. she was so self centered. but in most romances when they do not tell them that they love there 1st love they usally lose them whe they grow up. she should of told him. she should of told him the truth and her feelings.

8.9/10 story
9.2/10 characters
9.3/10 overall

La Corda D'Oro ~secondo passo~

Sep 12, 2017

it realy made me upset when they said she was not able to play in the concert but a transfer student was allowed to be in the band and they said he pulls it all togeather pisses me off. and she was still not allowed to play what the hell is up with that i am so mad i could break my laptop!!!

6.8/10 overall

Aoharu x Machinegun

Aug 25, 2017

I enjoyed everything but what got me most upset was when she did not tell them that she was a girl they just left it at that. i makes me pissed. but overall everything else i saw in this anime. i really enjoyed it.