2Dimensions's avatar

• Joined Apr 18, 2021
  • 21

Charlotte

May 3, 2021

The Story was pretty good. I especially liked how the end was.(No, I won't spoil.)

It started fairly simple with what most people would do with that ability. It's only 5 seconds, what could you do with it?

Animationg

The Animation was pretty average. I liked how the characters moved. Pretty simple but very effective animation.

Bruh, No joke here. The End theme made me very sad. I felt like the End theme had the whole Story inside. Starts pretty normal and soft and widens out at the end.

I liked the characters pretty well. I was starting to wonder if it was a harem at the start, but it wasn't exactly like that. I liked how it ended with Yu.

Overall

I appreciated how the anime made me think of how it is to be alone. How it is to have someone to be with you when you need it. How humans weren't supposed to be alone. I really felt it on those parts. Only thing that picked on me was kind of the end. The only reason for that is because I don't like Open endings. But this open ending, ended pretty and fairly simple. This is the kind of anime I can't forget.