1ayanokoji1's avatar

• Joined Oct 21, 2019
  • ?

SPY x FAMILY

Mar 29, 2020

The reason i like this manga SO MUCH  is that it has elements of every genre put into one, and the fact that the author is able to balance that is what makes it such a pleasure to read. i like this manga soo much that i have paused at chapter 17 so i dont have to wait a week or 2 just for one chapter to come out. This is my first ever review on a manga or an anime so to be able to write my first one in this manga is such a joy. It mixes in comedy and action, as well as a sense of absurdity, blood, and a bit of childness to it.I would never change anything about the stories characters as they are perfect.This gives a bit of a spoiler soooooo, throughout the story we see loid and yor develop a relation ship to their 'family' even though they both hide their true horrifying yet ironic identities. Their fakefamily develops throughout the story and as a reader you start wishing that they were just real.

man...i can write pages but as this is just a review ill keep it brief. This manga is amazing.... yep.. pretty much sums it.