1Penny4yourThoughts's avatar

1Penny4yourThoughts

• Joined Apr 10, 2019
  • 27

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

First thing first, this manga may read as a superficial and easy comic/romantical read after the first chapters. Just want to say, that is far from the case. Secondly, I want to warn readers that it is a slow burn (don't expect a romantic relationship early on from the main couple).

Now, the story gets more complex, detailed and exciting as the story progresses. There are heartfelt moments, action, comedy and romance. It's a story that has most of the elements beautifully mixed. Character and plot development is certainly paid attention to as well. It's so rare to read BL mangas where the author takes time to develop the characters and their personal relationship without throwing in forceful advancements (such as questionable flirty/sexual scenes). I cannot begin to express how thrilled I am to see these men develop their relationship slowly, in a believable manner. Currently, I'm at chapter 115 and I do not have anything but praise for this manga.

The art in this comic is amazingly detailed. I can't help to fall in love with the drawings in itself. It is a real gem and I highly recommend it.