00Venenum00's avatar

• Joined Apr 21, 2018
  • ?

Dungeon Hoiku

May 8, 2019

Now where to start...... I just finished reading this manga called Dungeon Nursery, which I found incredibly hilarious.

The story seems pretty standard; the MC dies, and yes, he literally slips on a banana skin and hits his head, then he is transported into a medieval, supernatural world. However, what made this manga for me was the characters.

The MC, Takashi Koizumi, is so very cynical, blunt and is one to put people in their place if they step out of line. He is driven by the urge to succeed yet he sometimes has his moments when he is sympathetic to others.....with the outcome of him making a profit, that is. These traits of his are further highlighted to a comedic affect when his sadistic actions call forth hilarious reactions from his companions. His companions, described in a couple of words, are utterly useless. So yeah, it's kinda like Konosuba, in that sense.

In conclusion, I found Dungeon Nursery a pretty enjoyable read, and would recommend this manga to anyone who wants a quick laugh, or is into the isekai genre.

Cool stuff?