Zombi no Afureta Sekai de Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Reviews

Alt title: Only I Am Not Attacked In A World Overflowing With Zombies

Zombi no Afureta Sekai de Ore Dake ga Osowarenai
DreadfullyAwful's avatar
May 16, 2022

Zombie story, where the MC is immune to the virus. He immediately fucks his zombie neighbour, then later rapes a survivor who is just trying protect her two kid brothers. This guy is depicted as a 'normal guy', and ofcourse the girl he rapes falls in love with him. In chapter 10, he rapes another girl who immediately falls in love with him. It's disgusting. Don't waste your time in supporting this garbage.

Art is on par with an average Manhwa.

mds244's avatar
Nov 13, 2022

Based of a VN trilogy which wasn't that great to begin with (but isnt bad per se). This takes that and rushes it. The first novel is stuffed into 8 chapters. They seemed to have decided to take out most of what even made it remotely interesting (intelligent zombies, world building, exploration etc.) and focused on the sex. If you do like it I would reccomend checking out the visual novel because it at expounds more upon the zombies which is the interesting part of it.

Warning that both this and the source material contains nudity, necrophilia and rape (sex under duress). If you can't handle that, avoid this like its the plague.

Lawreads's avatar
Jun 8, 2022

Its pretty unique (Actual what some people would do if they were the mc)

It isn't for everyone but you should try it

nickwildz's avatar
Sep 9, 2022

bro was fu***** a zombie . come on man

Akunamo's avatar
Aug 23, 2022

Nice story i would love to see more of it... You know what I mean huehue there aren't many manga with this much creativity

: ) btw it's my first time writing a review and my English is poop so sorry for that