Yumi's Cells - Reviews

Alt title: Yumiui Sepodeul

Yumi's Cells
lami021's avatar
Mar 8, 2022

This was the only webtoon that left me hooked 100% from beginning to end, I used to read webtoon back when it was basically all free and you could browse around as you please. I began to stop reading webtoon but Yumi's Cells was the only one that left me hooked for its entirety, the story shares the complexity of relationships as we watch Yumi manage her work life, hobbies, love life and we see her grown in her own and in her success. Each of her partners had something new to bring to her life and she recognized that while she loved them that they weren't what was best for her, I'm a bit sad that we didn't get to know more about her final bachelor but maybe that was the point because there be much else to tell except for a happy ending for Yumi. If you ever have time please read Yumi's Cells I cannot reccoment it enough!

Hana815's avatar
Dec 25, 2020

When I started reading webtoons in 2017 there was only 1 on-going story that I was reading. It was Yumi's Cells & for the last 3 years it had been the story that I looked forward to every Wednesday. But today it ended and even though it had over 500 chapters I still feel like it is too short. I have grown with this story, seeing it end & reading the comments of those people who were reading it with me every Wednesday reading about Yumi well...maybe I teared up or maybe I cried.
Anyway author thank you!

Thank you so much for this amazing journey that you made us take. Watching her grown was an experience. Thank you. Can't wait for you next project.

9.5/10 art