Your Throne - Reviews

Alt title: Haruman Nega Doego Sipeo

Your Throne
MinRei's avatar
May 2, 2020

If you're looking for a romance filled shoujo then this isn't for you, it's much more complex than what the synopsis tells you.

The story will keep you alert as each chapter slowly reveals how the story became to what it is now.

You will change how you view each character as the story progresses, learning their motives, what they've been through and what's going on their heads.

In this story I have found myself rooting for different characters as I get to know them more.

The art does a good job in conveying the emotions from the characters to you, the reader.

Would definitely recommend.

Mrukliwy's avatar
Jun 2, 2021

I didn't like the bipolar approach of 2 Female Leads. While the amount of love interests started to grow splitting between the 2 of them, the premise took a slight curve and I almost lost the focus on what was going on. While the more competent got to struggle under survailance the more stupid one had no chance to grasp the chance to act. The artificial premise to make them both struggle kills the meaning behind the swap. Why even swap if they can't make use of it?

It's more like a brasilian soap opera, though it has the weapons of a manhwa. It's like the Castiello Lady and the isekai part. It's just a feature, a form of introduction, so u understand that the both of them were the victims. Sadly it's more of a handicape to the story.

But i did like the characters and I grieved the moment they changed bodies. It was a huge distraction so i dropped it but mostly because of the 2 stories running separatly. The saintess perspective of the hardships of the Villainesse was annoying, why does it always has to be similar to daierrha? Even the wolf kid couldn't save it.

Flem's avatar
May 7, 2020

What a pleasant piece of work, a mysterious and captivating story about two characters whose personnalities are in opposition and yet share a fate so intertwined with one another.

Even though the beautifully drawn characters are reminiscent of a shoujo, this however is not a shoujo, it is a political and psychological fantasy where our MC who is incredibly smart and cunning is struggling through deceptive and yet very satisfying manoeuvers to reach her goals.

It is usually very hard for me to give such a high score, but there is just everything, the art is beautiful, the story is captivating, the characters are mysterious and make you want to root for them. It is simply good, really good.

As i'm writing this review not a lot of chapters are out yet, but i know for sure that it is going to be an incredible ride.

peekachu's avatar
Sep 2, 2021

I had high hopes for this manga seeing all the high scores by others. But anyone who praises this manga, is a fool. It starts on a good note, but after first 10 chapters, story keeps dragging on. Very grandiose plans are made by characters, which are actually stupid and should have had just 10% chance of success. And changing bodies, its just a convenient plot point. And they always repeat the same cheap emotional trick 10 times, nanny's death, duke's stupidity etc... A big waste of time.

Alias12345's avatar
May 25, 2020

I am absolutely in love with Your Throne. Words cannot describe the depth of my... like I said, no words. I love the psychological warfare going on between the characters. I love the complexity of their schemes. I love the constant character development. I love all of the 4 main characters. The plot is so intriguing! Their background stories are heart-wrenching ㅠㅠ The art is so beautiful <3 Whenever I think about an update I get uncharacteristically giddy and (mildly) obsessed. Pls give it a read on Webtoon to support the author.