Your Throne - Reviews

Alt title: Haruman Nega Doego Sipeo

Your Throne
Flem's avatar
May 7, 2020

What a pleasant piece of work, a mysterious and captivating story about two characters whose personnalities are in opposition and yet share a fate so intertwined with one another.

Even though the beautifully drawn characters are reminiscent of a shoujo, this however is not a shoujo, it is a political and psychological fantasy where our MC who is incredibly smart and cunning is struggling through deceptive and yet very satisfying manoeuvers to reach her goals.

It is usually very hard for me to give such a high score, but there is just everything, the art is beautiful, the story is captivating, the characters are mysterious and make you want to root for them. It is simply good, really good.

As i'm writing this review not a lot of chapters are out yet, but i know for sure that it is going to be an incredible ride.

MinRei's avatar
May 2, 2020

If you're looking for a romance filled shoujo then this isn't for you, it's much more complex than what the synopsis tells you.

The story will keep you alert as each chapter slowly reveals how the story became to what it is now.

You will change how you view each character as the story progresses, learning their motives, what they've been through and what's going on their heads.

In this story I have found myself rooting for different characters as I get to know them more.

The art does a good job in conveying the emotions from the characters to you, the reader.

Would definitely recommend.

Alias12345's avatar
May 25, 2020

I am absolutely in love with Your Throne. Words cannot describe the depth of my... like I said, no words. I love the psychological warfare going on between the characters. I love the complexity of their schemes. I love the constant character development. I love all of the 4 main characters. The plot is so intriguing! Their background stories are heart-wrenching ㅠㅠ The art is so beautiful <3 Whenever I think about an update I get uncharacteristically giddy and (mildly) obsessed. Pls give it a read on Webtoon to support the author.

YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 10, 2020

ANOTHER VILLAINOUS (sorta) BADASS MC whom can't be spoken down to, as this freaky Friday stunt is being pulled unwittingly both Medea and Psyche are able to pick up in what they're lacking and build an understanding by grasping the misfortunes that befell one another. It's about stepping in one other's shoes (literally) and taking steps that the original normally wouldn't. That's how they each learn, discover, and reflect. The body switching ain't gratuitous darl, it serves a purpose, plot and character development wise.

1001Nights's avatar
Feb 13, 2021

I am insanely in love with this story. The author has thought out every twist and turn brilliantly. The MC Medea is a genius of strategy and manipulation, and every chapter has you on the edge of your seat. The relationships between characters are never generic, so this story feels completely unique.

If you're a fan of strong female characters, political machinations, strategy, and revenge, this is absolutely the series for you.