Winter Woods - Part 2 - Reviews

Winter Woods - Part 2
Kenjiwoman's avatar
Jul 5, 2020

I just wanna say this this was totally a masterpiece.If you love romance stories you must read it,It has happiness,sadness,and after all obstacles, being able to be happy again,all was in there😘in a word, it's remarkable.

YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 15, 2020

I am in awe with the art from beginning till end and LUV the human bean Winter's growth. Felt like a proud parent watching their kid learn new things and discover itty bitty scraps of emotions they have for the first time. Equating a life of immortality without love to death itself is meaningfully depicted in Winter's circumstance. On the other hand it's quite a tedious slowburn but the art is gorgeous so whatever.... since the story is technically about Frankenstein's experiment's journey in regaining life, hence love, naivety, betrayal of trusts are inevitable.

7.5/10 story

-------

------+

-------+

----------

So I felt S2 was basically pretty long winded because it's pretty much a slow burner story anyways and pretty predictable that the Winter character was going to turn back into a fully "live human". I'll include the happily ever after between Jane and Winter obviously!

I will say I wasn't expecting the art to look stunning when we see Winter and Jane in adult form. The art was mediocre atw in fairness but I didn't expect it to be nice enough in the end?! Also I didn't expect the Zoe character to be like Winter so that was rather odd but reasonable I suppose!

Would I call this a masterpiece or that great of a story? No. Would I still recommend this to peeps who enjoy dark fairy tales? Sure why not?