Who Made Me a Princess

Alt title: Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Add review
Pybs's avatar
Feb 7, 2019

From all the stories I have read about a woman reincarnating as the princess of another world this is, with no doubts, the best one of them.

Fisrt of all, I want to congratulate the protagonist of this manhwa for not being as dense as some other protagonists of this type of isekai (I am looking at you "They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter"). It also has a interesting and well planed plot and a well paced character development.

The art is a complete delight to the eyes, always looking cute and gorgeous.

And the best thing among all of this is that it only has THREE chapters where the main character is a baby. It is definitly worth reading.

8.5/10 story
sailorluna's avatar
Mar 15, 2019

A MASTERPIECE. I've been looking for webtoons/manhwas to read to make me get into anime/mangas/webtoon/webcomics again and this just pulled me in again. I've been re-reading every chapter and I can't wait to be able to read the next season. Aside from its artistically made characters, the plot of the story and story flow makes it different from all. I instantly fell in love with the characters and would actually love to read how Diana and Claude's love story went on. This has got me hooked and I think it will take forever for me to move on already. I don't know if I have expressed it already, but I am in love with this and will forever be. For anyone who wants to read this, don't hesitate and be mesmerized by the author's creativity and imagination.

IwasnamedAngelica's avatar
May 8, 2019

The story was really well done!i have read other story like this one but this is my favorite.The characters is also well drawn and goodness gracious the protagonist is not "Idiot"(sorry)I like the protagonist she know her way in her new life.Overall It's a great manga/manhwa.Cant wait for season two to come.

LadyRain02's avatar
Aug 7, 2019

God I loved this so much!

The story was interesting even when she was just a baby unlike " The emperor's daughter " and she us an actual interesting character and her goals are great, she actually works hard and tries her best to change her fate, she doesn't just act as sweet all the time unlike " they say I was born a kings daughter " which was so boring and the MC felt so fake.

But Anasthasia was such a great character, she feels very normal and not to much of sweet, when she acts sweet it feels like she is not acting but it's just how she is.

100/10 would recommend to everyone to read

root5412's avatar
Oct 2, 2019

I love love this webtoon! After every chapter, I find myself craving for more... The character development, the relationship between father and daughter is simply just too spectacular. Especially the end of season (who made me a princess manga is here) 1 dropped us such a huge cliffhanger! Also, excuse me for drooling over Athanasia's hot dad with his chocolate abs bod :'D