Who Made Me a Princess

Alt title: Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Add review
Pybs's avatar
Feb 7, 2019

From all the stories I have read about a woman reincarnating as the princess of another world this is, with no doubts, the best one of them.

Fisrt of all, I want to congratulate the protagonist of this manhwa for not being as dense as some other protagonists of this type of isekai (I am looking at you "They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter"). It also has a interesting and well planed plot and a well paced character development.

The art is a complete delight to the eyes, always looking cute and gorgeous.

And the best thing among all of this is that it only has THREE chapters where the main character is a baby. It is definitly worth reading.

8.5/10 story
sailorluna's avatar
Mar 15, 2019

A MASTERPIECE. I've been looking for webtoons/manhwas to read to make me get into anime/mangas/webtoon/webcomics again and this just pulled me in again. I've been re-reading every chapter and I can't wait to be able to read the next season. Aside from its artistically made characters, the plot of the story and story flow makes it different from all. I instantly fell in love with the characters and would actually love to read how Diana and Claude's love story went on. This has got me hooked and I think it will take forever for me to move on already. I don't know if I have expressed it already, but I am in love with this and will forever be. For anyone who wants to read this, don't hesitate and be mesmerized by the author's creativity and imagination.

lia010997's avatar
Mar 4, 2019

¿Alguien por favor podría decirme cómo leer este manga? Por favor