Villainess in Love - Reviews

Alt titles: Angnyeoui Namjunim, The Evil Lady's Hero

Villainess in Love
ctrlist's avatar
Jul 13, 2021

I'm suprised that the reviews are pretty good. In the beginning it was okay, but as I kept reading, it just kept getting worse. It feels like alot of these chapters weren't needed and was useless to the story. The main character doesn't have a personality and the ML is possessive (in a annoying way). I would've given it a better rating if the art was great but it's just ehh. Everything about this manhwa?webtoon is just decent, nothing good but nothing horrible either.

Dropped it at ch 65ish so i don't know if it gets any better or worse.

Fantau's avatar
Jan 25, 2022

Where do I even start?

This is my favorite isekai manga I've ever read. I couldn't stop myself from reading it even when I needed to sleep.

The story is amazing, the characters are believable and unlike other manga, I did not get the impression that any chapters were just filler or wasting my time. It does not overstay its welcome or stretch its premise. Just like any good story it left me wanting more.

Definitely worth a read.

Ponyo18's avatar
Jul 14, 2020

It's not the best but it's definitely not the worst. I dislike the heroine's resolve because I like it when the main character interacts with the heroine of the story they got transported to. The fact that she avoided her until graduation didn't sit right with me. The ML, Ishid, is an absolute darling and his affection for Yunifer is cute. Although the plot is common, I do like how the author executed the story. If one were to ask me for some recommendations, I think(?) I'd recommend this, I'm not really sure. Perhaps I'll know when it is completed.

(I've only read seven chapters so far so maybe I shouldn't be writing a review yet, lol.)

MaruRevieew's avatar
Aug 31, 2022

The ml is written very well. And his possessiveness is in the sweet side for me. Its funny to see him jealous to Rael who supposed to be the real fl but you know reincarnation stuff where the original story is changed to a better one.

I like the art style which suit the setting of the story and the pacing is just right

MsLR's avatar
Nov 10, 2021

The history is very nice yet the fact of the FL, Yuniper, thinking "This is a romance", "I am the villainess so I need to have distance of the other" or "I will remember of the history and have none relation with the characters" is annoying!! Yuniper is so smart and I understand that these thoughts are put on purpose but she just noticed the changes and think in forget the novel IN THE END!!!!! THE BRAIN OF HER BURNED BECAUSE OF THE ML?!!!! WHERE IS THE SMART FL?!!!

The characters are nice, principally the ML, Ishid, which was well developed in my opinion... only the couple secondary (prince × Raelle) have something missing. The Prince have more development in the middle for the end and Raelle stayed without the attention she deserves. Raelle was ignored for the Yuniper and after she appears in the clinic where FL works. They have interactions after all but I don't know nothing of the Raelle's past. "Why and when she dated with the Prince?", "How they decided to stay side by side?" the answers to these questions do not yet exist (I think that has special chapters of the manga... correct me if i'm wrong)

The art is different of a good way; it's simple and beautiful. I loved the style and I don't have so much to say about the art. "I liked and is beautiful" only that is my opinion.

*Sorry for the mistakes, English isn't my first language...

9.7/10 story