Villainess in Love - Reviews

Alt titles: Angnyeoui Namjunim, The Evil Lady's Hero

Villainess in Love
YukinaZero's avatar
Jul 22, 2020

This manga is so sweet! If your looking for a fluffy manga whose actual main focus is the romance then this is the story for you! The two leads are dating and kissing and basicly doing all that jazz casually like real adults. I feel like too often this genre of manga tries to use adult characters but dumbs down the intimacy to relate more to there fan base. Honestly I think they are going about it all wrong and like this format of writing a lot more.

IrisWhite143's avatar
Nov 13, 2020

The first thing that surprised me was how realistic it is. Like they don't just close themself off or let misunderstandings build up. They also don't act like it's the ML job to take care of the FL. It is so rare to see a realistic relationship where both parties care for the other. I would defiantly recommend this one.

Ponyo18's avatar
Jul 14, 2020

It's not the best but it's definitely not the worst. I dislike the heroine's resolve because I like it when the main character interacts with the heroine of the story they got transported to. The fact that she avoided her until graduation didn't sit right with me. The ML, Ishid, is an absolute darling and his affection for Yunifer is cute. Although the plot is common, I do like how the author executed the story. If one were to ask me for some recommendations, I think(?) I'd recommend this, I'm not really sure. Perhaps I'll know when it is completed.

(I've only read seven chapters so far so maybe I shouldn't be writing a review yet, lol.)