Villain Duke's Precious One - Reviews

Alt titles: Akdang Daegongnimui Gwihadigwihan Yeodongsaeng, The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

Villain Duke's Precious One
VKachu's avatar
Dec 28, 2020

I like the plot and the characters as well. I hope they can make it into serial manhwa

MinRei's avatar
Feb 26, 2021

I'm usually not into these types of story where mc is reincarnated as the daughter, sister, or stepmom of some character but this one kinda hits. I mean, it's still the typical plot where the mc takes care of said character with the use of the knowledge she have from reading the story before. But im rooting for both of the main characters, love her little struggle in trying to help him. It's like im watching them from afar and saying yes you can do it come on, I have grown fond of them basically.

Though I cannot say the same with the possibility of them being love interest, being not blood related is one thing but if you basically grew up together as siblings I find it hard to accept romance between them.

Also for once I adore how the baby character is literally a baby even with the whole reincarnation thing, no baby creppy talking full sentences, just some flailing and gibberish words. Even if a reincarnator is old in her previous life it doesnt mean the body she got will cope with her abilities especially instincts to cry and whatnot. A baby is a baby even when the soul is from a grandma, that's the point of reincarnation.

Note that if you're still reading this I purposely left the story category empty cause things are kinda slow it's all about the two kids growing up atm.

fortunerr's avatar
Dec 14, 2021

when you read this manhwa you'd think you signed up for cute sibling interactions... right? right?????

for the most part yes, they are brother and sister bonding. but then, how did this turn into a romance manhwa? they could've kept the brother and sister theme and i wouldn't complain since thats what the title LITERALLY says. family doesnt necessarily mean blood related so its weird that they like each other romantically. they grew up together, played together, ate together, slept together, etc. i have so much to say about this being lowkey incest but moving on.

the story at first focuses on the siblings relationship. but in the end it becomes... BOOM PSH BAM KAW SKRTT SHAKALAKA questionable. so much so that i ended up dropping this. it felt like they went off course. i think the word for it is.. far flung? i dont really have much to say to be honest.

i think the characters are self explanatory. fl is very mary sue as others say, ml is a your typical prince charming, side characters are just there, euclid and lagrange are a hindrance, and thets pretty much it i think.

initially, its decent. though, i wouldn't recommend this to people who loves to read family/sibling manhwas. your heart might break. for people who don't have anything to do, yeah go for it. and for people who are busy, there are better choices.

anw all of this is just my own opinion.

meextravagant's avatar
Jan 9, 2022

At some point you need to grow up and stand on your own legs. The point of this manhwa is supposed to be about growth and development where the main character can hold her own ground. 57 chapters and she's still relying on her big brother to protect her and defend her. No use reading this story when you know it's not going anywhere. Seriously. Started out great and now it blegh.

YukinaZero's avatar
Jul 16, 2021

The main character is such an annoying Mary Sue it makes you want to vomit from some of the My Little Pony scenes she trys to shove down your throat. Her 'saving people thing' could put Naruto to shame which is saying something because Kyubi was doing the whole genocide thing thousands of years before Broody McBrother was even a twinckle in 'Infanticide gives me a hard on's" eyes. Seriously why are most of the characters so dull in this? EVEYONES either good or evil and there all annoying to some extent.