unTOUCHable - Reviews

unTOUCHable
moonchild15's avatar
Jun 5, 2019

(spoiler free review) A rly good cute and wholesome mature romance. i could relate to the main guy (shin jiho). The story falls off in the middle but picks up towards the end

ReaperRiceCake's avatar
Aug 25, 2022

Art :Not bad, but it is not my personal taste, it gives characters egg heads...

Story : At first, the gl is very irritating, she is so selfish, impulsive, forcefull, manipulative, a dumb child who craves for tasty soul. (I hear some people calling cops for sexual harrassment) But we have to step back a little and understand she is a very young vampire and that the main plot of this manhwa is character development. Do not await some realistic behaviour, this is a comico-drama rom.

All 3 main characters are not the same at the end of story. They go through heavy hardships (yeah, love triangle, some drama, spicy & frustrating scenes  etc^^) and learn how to pull their head out of their shit.

I would have liked more spice in the end, as a smut-lover hehe, and a little more end- story development. (side characters also deserve some side stories)

A special mention to Sihwan Yoon, a consistent human side character who keeps contemplating main characters struggling with their drama and miscommunication shit and gives them some advices and pushes them to go forward. He reminded me a vampire consultant or one of these old bearded farts who know everything, except sihwan is young and handsome :)

yangles100's avatar
Apr 4, 2020

I've been reading webtoons/manhwas for a while now, and this was the first one where it tugged at my heart-strings. It was also the first story I fell in love with. Further into the story you can empathize with the characters and their hardships (kind of?) which is what made it a 10/10 for me. At first it may seem care-free and light, as you go deeper you will see the truth unveiling. Although some of the charcters do irritate me, they make it worthwhile to see the two main charcters. i hope who-ever reads this will find it helpful :)

Kenjiwoman's avatar
Jun 3, 2020

There is a chinese drama named "I Cannot Hug you season 1&2" by same plot.This story is extremely awesome must recommend to read it and also watch the drama😍

YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 10, 2020

GURL To avoid unnecessary dramas just sit his ass down and talk things thru. If he doesn't believe your silly truth SHOW him, grab a vampie do some live demonstration and shit to shove these facts on him. So many shits happen coz of NOT communicating