Unholy Blood - Reviews

Alt title: White Blood

Unholy Blood
Mrukliwy's avatar
Feb 22, 2021

Too much crappy talk. Almost skipped 15 chapters because it was easy to follow the story by simply watching the pictures. Psycho talks, Retrospections are boring as hell (and too long!!). The only thing are the pretty boys (but sadly not my thing).

I guess it's for noblesse fans.

jas05anton's avatar
May 17, 2020

So, let's start... the main character is a pureblood vampire and they're really rare. She plans on taking out all the vampire due to revenge and anger (I won't spoil). The art is amazing, definitly 10 out of 10, the characters are fine so far. I recommend reading this if you're interested in overpowered main character (well so far there isn't much to cry about). But it's really good.

ApostleOfDarkness's avatar
Jun 18, 2020

Park Ha-yan (literally translated to white), is a young woman in college. She lives where most of the villas areand has no love interest. She studies in a campus and gets home early most times. She doesnt kill people but occasionally drink bloodbags. She likes to make sure nobody knows of her true identity as a pureblood vampire no matter what. She was told she had no issues during her last checkup with her foster father, a priest and exmilitary man. What I'm saying is that she's a person who wishes to live a quiet life. She take care not to trouble herself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause her to lose sleep at night. That is how she deals with society, and she know that is what brings her happiness. Although, if she were to fight she wouldn't lose to anyone.

YonkoShanks44's avatar
Dec 7, 2021

It's a fun read but I think it suffers from the MC being ultra-OP. I didn't really like the main villain, his motivations (in the end are a bit meh i feel). I don't deny it's super satisfying to see her beat up all the villains especially with the amazing art bit the whole revenge saga is a bit one dimensional to me.

The main cast of characters is good. Especially the MC and the main two men around her.

Jxnny1Mc's avatar
Apr 7, 2021

THIS WEBTOON IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! (👍 ͡> ͜ʖ ͡<)👍 There is so much plot, incredible art and amazing character development! Plus, it never leaves you think "oh, just another chapter" when an chapter is uploaded. Personally, I'm always buzzing when a new chapter comes out because it always gives you enough of everything. Be warned though, every chapter leaves you on a cliff hanger so you are desperately wanting to read the next chapter. This can be a pro or con depending on your mood or how you like to read.

Overall this is by far my favourite webtoon, and I've read quite a few. ¯\_( ͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)_/¯