Ultimate Venus - Reviews

Alt title: Kyuukyoku Venus

Ultimate Venus
EveOrelon's avatar
Sep 16, 2020

Overall, I enjoyed this one. Of course, like most other things, it had it's downsides, especially when it came to the ending. It wasn't a satisfying resolve, they just chucked it in our faces and said "well, it was this was all along, get over it" and then every single thing was forgiven. No thank you sir, I was not a fan of that. Asides from this, there were only a few other minor things I had a problem with. I really liked the characters and the concept was interesting.

RossiniChii's avatar
Oct 13, 2018

Actually, this manga is good.. But there are points that should have given more attention.

In the ending, the grandmother revealed the truth behind Yuzu's birth, but we didn't got more into it. It was like "Now I revealed it to you.. I don't care what you feel about it"-----that kind of situation. Since it didn't let us know what Amakusa-san really feel or what his thought about the matter..

I really want to know what happen after that. Yeah..

Azuyano's avatar
Aug 22, 2015

Ultimate Venus was very interesting story but something was missing in this story.

I would recommend this manga to every girl who likes harem, arranged marriage etc.

I think I will read next manga of this author. This manga is very similar to Hanasakeru Seishounen.