Ultimate Scheming System - Reviews

Alt titles: Strongest Anti M.E.T.A., Zuiqiang Fan Taolu Xitong

Ultimate Scheming System
PZcolo's avatar
Feb 18, 2020

An unoriginal cultivation + transmigration + game system manhwa. You get the MC that is somehow incarnated in an unfortunate guy with a tragic past, he gets a mysterious game system skill which essentially lets him level without doing much and cheat in all the usual ways and off he goes on a path of vengeance.
On the good side, the "vengeance for a guy I never knew" plot is strengthened by more significant reasons later. The MC is not an amoral piece of sh*t. The cheat system can qualify for explaining all the ridiculous and otherwise illogical power ups and leveling speed.
On the bad, its unoriginal, everything is just too easy for the MC and there has been no real plot twists so far, so slightly boring.
Still, only 40 something chapters have been translated so it's too soon to tell but at least it has no glaring flaws aside the boring part.

Edit:
The MC is becoming progressively more of an insufferable arrogant idiot. It's no longer funny, he acted bossy to gain points at the beginning, now he's all "This empress doesn't bow to me, who does she think she is!" and crap like that. Changed vote 6 > 5

And further ahead he doesn't even have to do crap to gain points, complains his unlimited powers are too expensive, becomes incredibly talented in many areas for no reason (reading a book on poetry doesn't make you a poet...), does whatever he pleases, kills masters as if they were children, takes modern bulldozers a cranes out of nowhere and such BS (he pilots the 1st one, and the rest? auto-pilot?) and so on... boring as hell story, MC with mega plot armor, riddled with Exmachina events plus boring cheat system. 5 > 3

SpiritSlayer's avatar
Nov 28, 2018

This manhua is mix of both martial art (Xianxia) and RPG leveling system with Isekai genre.

This my second time reading a novel, usually I hate novel (may be less imagintive skill) and love colourful manhua.But after reading light novel of this  Manhua I was awed , as if it was almost jaw-dropping .(believe me when i say this This best wonderful isekai-Rpg novel).Since only some chapter's of this manhua is released we might this think as average normal transmigrated manhua (unless u are Iseaki-RPG fan).For normal manhua lover's till to the up-to-date released chapter's may seems boring.If so I recommed please to read Light novel.It is a roller-coster,Mc's  behaviour is eccentric, Story one time shows such seriousness and high-packed action of normal Martial Manhua's but other time it's too much comical or humrous (Story swings between seriousness and comedy). I Once again warn you donot  stand near wall's while reading Light novel of this manhua ,you may bang your head to wall's because of your uncontrollable laughter. (I wish you wont die from laughter when going through 140-150 chapter's on light novel).Ah..Light novel of this one is called "Ultimate Scheming System".Tighten you seat belt before reading "Ultimate Scheming System".......xD.

Len453's avatar
Jul 8, 2020

The story started like ok not bad but the MC is an aroogrant womanizer and gets super annoying eventually

and becomes like unrealistic even with the system because all he has to do is act tough and then bam he has like the strongest techniques ever like wtf?

and also even if it's isekai it's like so useless? like where is the refrence to smth modern or beng msart or smth no no nothing

so boring

Anime14icon's avatar
Dec 17, 2020

The word building was not not as exceptional as it was in the starting but the mid part of the story definetly starts getting funny and interesting. The author has used unique ideas which was not great idea but it was fun to read.

Heyo13579's avatar
Feb 7, 2020

The story of the manga is pretty slow and meh at first but rapidly builds the further you read untill you hit the end of what is currently released leaving eager for the next chapter to be released! if i could id rate the story 12/10! its pretty obvious that the manag started off as meanign to be a joke poking fun at all the other isekai with "game" like mechanics but its done in such a good fashion that it actually makes a super fun read that most magic/comedy/isekai lovers are sure to enjoy! hell even if people dont care for isakai all the much its still a recomended read, as it only plays into the story in the first few chapters.

Hell im almost tempted to reread what is currently out!