Turns Out My Online Friend is My Real-Life Boss! - Reviews

Alt titles: Arranged an Offline Meeting with My Online Game Friend, but My Demon Boss Came Instead, Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off Shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita.

Turns Out My Online Friend is My Real-Life Boss!
mowingthelawn's avatar
May 17, 2021

Cute and fluffy story overall! The ending made me so happy I couldn't stop smiling. Plus, I didn't really find any of the scenes obnoxious or filled with tropes (but the title is a bit long hehe). It's definitely on top of all my favorites, I highly recommend it!

17/05/2021

9.5/10 story
edgyisded's avatar
Jun 10, 2021

SUPER CUTE manga, I love mangas based around people doing offline meetings and this one was just that with its own twist, it is definitely a good read and can be fun if you get into it, very wholesome :3

Starra's avatar
Feb 4, 2023

This is super cute! A lot of misunderstandings and second-hand embarrassment but it's all done in a comedic way. Hashimoto's just an idiot.

Kumatarou is, hands down, my favourite. He's just a good boy trying his best but he's surrounded by dumbasses. Too bad he's fighting a losing cause. RIP buddy. Also, the fact that he's voiced by Uchida Yuuma in the drama CD makes me very happy.

Looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops.

tsukinohana's avatar
Aug 19, 2022

Cute, funny, and highly entertaining. What no one will tell you though is that there is a highly amusing, INSANE & unequilateral love triangle with one of the legs being a high school boy. who just sort of inserts himself in this romance with literally only him considering himself an actual player. this creates the absolutely funniest gags between the love interests since one is in a competition and the other is like, playing a game with a kid. i absolutely love it and i can't wait for volume two to come out in english.