Turning the Tables on the Seatmate Killer - Reviews

Alt titles: The Cute Girl Sitting Next to Me Is Trying to Make Me Fall in Love With Her as a Way to Ridicule Me, but the Tables Were Turned on Her Before She Knew It, Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakatte Kuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shite Ita

Turning the Tables on the Seatmate Killer
RiamuRamu's avatar
Dec 23, 2020

This manga is funny. The main character isn't dense but he still doesn't get the idea of romance as a whole. The main girl is misunderstood but that fits in perfectly with the protagonist who doesn't get the idea of her liking him. Though like always, lack of chapters means lack of character development. So I can't really say much for the actual story or their actual characters either. questions of them asking if this is a game or not. It's really funny and the main characters is a complete chad.

OagnwstosX's avatar
Oct 27, 2021

The story seems good but the artwork is garbage. I would recommend you to check out the light novel instead (I dropped the manga and I’m waiting for the LN). Tentai books will publish it on November and I’m gonna buy a copy for sure.