Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Reviews

Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet
legalheartbreaker's avatar
Jul 21, 2020

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MANGA OF ALL TIME!! I highly recommend this manga to everyone who likes shojo and romance! It is an absolute must-read! It is a wonderful story with adorable ml's. All the characters are so beautifully made, and their personality balances out the sweetness and sourness of the other characters. The art is mesmerising, and the storyline just gets you hooked and wanting more! A happy ending, with a satisfactory conclusion. I've read this so may times, and it still makes my heart flutter when I re-read it! I hope you guys like it too!

SilverAlpha's avatar
Sep 9, 2021

It was really lovely. That's the best way I can explain it.

I found this when I was searching for fluffy romance Manga and was really reluctant to read this at first. But, when I actually did start reading tgis I couldn't get myself to keep this down. The story made my heart ache so much that at one point I actually searched the why my heart ached the way it did. I'm definitely  going back to reread this when I have the chance.

If you're looking for something light-hearted but emotional, then this is the story for you.

9.5/10 art
PrxpleRocks's avatar
Jun 16, 2021

This Was a Great manga! but this is my opinion but i felt like when i went to ch 37

i just didn't like it for something I might come back to reading it becasue it was a very good one

I would Really recommend this manga!

9.9/10 story
8.9/10 overall
smellysocks's avatar
Aug 20, 2020

This is one of the best shoujo mangas Ive ever read! When I finished it, I felt empty and lonely knowing this is the end T-T. I just wished that the manga couldve continued a little longer. I love the references from Daytime Shooting Star. I also miss that manga, the ending was really sad for me. Definetly recommend this manga for those who love wholesome and fluffy ones!

sMerJ08's avatar
Aug 25, 2020

Other than the age taboo (FL is 11 years junior of the ML), hands down this manga deserves the applause it gets from readers. You get to be inspired by the character development of the leads as well as the supporting fellows. Less drama since there was really no love triangle, the leads are solid and clear who they want. Adding on reconciliation and forgiveness within family and eventually the satisfaction of settling down with a good family. I am happy for Akatsuki and Fumi. Thank you to author sensei!