Trash of the Count's Family - Reviews

Alt title: Baekjakgaui Mangnaniga Doeeotda

Trash of the Count's Family
Day00shadow's avatar
Sep 5, 2020

Its fantastic it can be one of the best

MinRei's avatar
Sep 3, 2020

I like that the mc is using his knowledge to get away from the situation cuz the main cast of the novel are apparently bat shit crazy like we're talking butler spy and a cook that can torture.

I dont come across with scenarios like these in seinen, like when mc get isekaid its either to a game or a random magical world but here he wakes up with something that Im familiar with, isekai within a novel and his character was supposed to get smacked acrossed the room for poor behaviour.

For the story, I'm just waiting for him to get those creatures in the cover to his side. A dude with fluffy pets (that are probably gonna be powerfull), I want to see it.

Also, some looming intrigue with just about every character.

6.3/10 overall
TakashiNatsume's avatar
Sep 11, 2020

Well I'll be honest, the synopsis got me so hyped but it is rather bland. Not like it's uninteresting but like I could stop at a cliffhanger and not care. The art is really nice but the main character doesn't really sit right with me. A few plot holes and important key details are left out and I still can't really grasp the concept of the story. Probably just me and my slow brain but this was a bit of a disappointment.

Overall: 2.5/5 stars