Tower of God - Part 3 - Reviews

Alt title: Sinui Tap - Part 3

Tower of God - Part 3
kamatcho's avatar
May 17, 2021

best manhwa ever, the story is interesting, it special it's character's very good and you'll love it and follow it

9.5/10 story
meliiii's avatar
Dec 9, 2020

I just like it ! You know it's about war , there always have been wars  for being superior ,to survive or to protect yet some moments you catch your breath and wish for a day that everyone will be happy again . We have long way to go 💫

It has good design and can transfer feelings well. Action scenes are well designed too .

9.5/10 story
9.5/10 art
gitsup's avatar
Sep 10, 2021

All the arcs are so damn gud, the story slowly but steadily unfolds, the character development continues...new faces, new stories pops up. Just love it. Hope it goes on forever. As per the entire series goes, TOG is undoubtly very good one.

9.9/10 story
9.5/10 art
9.9/10 overall
Apocrypha1's avatar
Feb 9, 2022

Very, very, very long and with twists and turns. You must be patient when reading this as this story is very slow. At first, when you think a story is going in a straight line, it suddenly goes left or right in a different direction. Yet, at the same time, it still stays true to the plot. At first, the art was a bit mediocre but it got amazing about the end of season 2. Bam is a character that I can't help but root for every time he fights. And each fight is totally epic. The world of Tower of God is amazing and strange but fun too. If one has nothing to do on vacation or the weekend, this will definitely keep you busy. And I keep hoping Rachel ends up as a corpse.