Touch Your World - Reviews

Alt title: Fei Se Chupeng

Touch Your World
LeiFei's avatar
Jul 12, 2021

Omg I loved this so much. Both mc have their own problems and troubles and the art is beautiful. Both of them care about each other so much and the story is just beautiful. Do try it out if you're still wondering....

YariMari's avatar
Jul 27, 2022

This is a lovely story and I highly recommend it.

The two main characters Bai Lu and Xie Cheng are the perfect match. Their chemistry is spot on and it’s just wonderful to see them grow together. Bai Lu, being the more reserved of the two, is suffering from anxiety and what seems to be borderline paranoia after an incident that happened 2 years before we begin this story. His mental health issues are portrayed realistically and respectfully. Xie Cheng is happy and energetic, on the outside at least… Deep down he’s struggling with his own issues regarding his identity and self worth. Being colourblind has made him the target of discrimination, forcing him to hide this from the world. He’s built up this persona that is happy and smiling all the time without ever showing what’s happening inside. As these two people meet, they start to find comfort and acceptance in each other. Their relationship builds up slowly, but the foundation is strong, and you can clearly tell they care a great deal about each other. Watching these two men come out of their shell and find each other was wonderful. Absolutely loved it.

sassykillua's avatar
Jul 23, 2022

PERFECTION IS THE ONLY FUCKING PERFECT WORD FOR THIS !

AlphaCaspian's avatar
May 25, 2022

It was very heartwarming. The unique story with different characters made it seems more interesting. Though I was expecting longer arc of the revealing truth as it ended quickly. But the character set up was fantastic throughout the comic. It really was something that I was expecting off.

8.8/10 art