Touch Within the Abyss - Reviews

Alt title: Kimi no Yoru ni Fureru

Touch Within the Abyss
Teasponge's avatar
Nov 21, 2022

This is was beautiful it still ongoing, and it always got to be the good ones that are slow to update. As soon I saw the dynamics of reluctant assassin and sweet bling boy I was hooked. I am an utter sucker for a dynamic like that. And it did not disappoint the love was absolutely tender and healing for the both of the characters. They were literally and metaphorically each other's light in the darkness.

(I honestly wish there was some spicy content in it but that's cause I just love r18 kr bl manhwa)

sassykillua's avatar
Mar 7, 2023

A.B.S.O.LU.T.E.L.Y  B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!

xiaoluuu's avatar
Apr 15, 2023

The story between Chinatsu and Kasumi is really pure and beautiful but yet full with angst. I'm just truly happy for both of them where they've found comfort in each other's presence. Also i could feel the pain of them and how much burden they'd to carry on their shoulders. They really tried their best to mend their own broken hearts in a very subtle and fragile way. This manga is really really precious to me. Full of emotions but yet it is indeed such a beautiful journey of their precious relationship.

9.5/10 story
9.5/10 characters
aperpetualmess's avatar
Apr 21, 2024

Absolutely breathtaking and beautiful in every way. It is impossible to not have this story tug at your heart strings as Chinatsu and Kasumi find so much love and comfortable in each other. Being seen in ways they both have been craving for so long. Theyre connection is instant and impossible to ignore.

The art is also so so gorgeous it took me so long to read because I just couldn't move on from every other panel. It fits the story so well and every time the two embraced, you could just feel every emotion of it.

Such a hopeful story told so lovingly just warms the heart.

AmandaSilver's avatar
Jul 9, 2023

"It's always been that way. You are the one who took my cowardly hands into your own."

Chinatsu, Chapter 5

Two flawed beings, one physically, the other emotionally. A chance encounter by fate. The crossing of paths again. One who sees without being able to see, the other who can not see, even when he can see. An old Japanese inn, the season of monsoon, and a moody aesthetic. Gorgeous art, what else do you need?