Touch My Little Brother and You're Dead - Reviews

Alt title: Nae Dongsaeng Geondeulmyeon Neohuineun Da Jugeun Moksumida

Touch My Little Brother and You're Dead
MinRei's avatar
Jul 24, 2021

"Crackhead energy" the most straightforward way to describe this. The characters are colorful and a joy to watch, the art and tone makes it a perfect place to create memes.

Don't read this if you're looking for a compelling plot of any sort.

aya2378's avatar
Nov 27, 2021

I wanted to try this manga because the reviews seemed to practically worship it but I was disappointed. It eventually got repetitive and overall annoying. Obviously, this is my opinion so not everyone is going to share the same thoughts as me- but I was really let down.

AmandaSilver's avatar
Jul 14, 2021

GOD I LOVE THIS!! See, Iam someone who reads mostly BL so I decided to try this. And GOD I loved it. I mean the characters are hilarious as hell. The plot line is amazing and the thing I loved most was it is originally a BL. Also If you like the art style of 'the way to protect female lead's brother' then you are gonna like this as well because the art style is very similar.So overall I LOVED the story!👍

Kurobaby's avatar
Dec 20, 2021

This is a masterpiece 👍🏻

There were some things I didn't understand, BUT that didn't stop me from laughing my ass out. It's fricking hilarious. The artwork is amazing. The funny parts are drawn spectacularly.

It's amazing. 👍🏻

MinecraftCow's avatar
Jan 19, 2022

If I were to describe this manhwa, I'd say that basically, everyone's acting like they're high 24/7 lol.

The art isn't the sweet, fluffy, fancy type, it's more like really hilarious, meme-styled art lmaoo. It really adds a comedic effect which is just *chefs kiss*

The story, on the other hand, just isn't it for me. I'm at chapter 30 something and there's really no character or story development. Idk where the author wants to go with it, and for that reason, I'm dropping this.

Recommended for readers that want to see some crackheads doing hot girl shiz lol. There's a romance tag in this but ignore that because there's really no romance. If there is a relationship, it's entirely for comedic effects LMAO.

Also..warning, the FL's younger brother is sort of a target for sexual harassment and rape. Just saying. And all the men interested in him are definitely a lot older than him...so....underaged flirting warning as well. And the FL herself is also a pervert for hot guys but she doesn't chase after underaged kids or her own brother which is much better than the other characters in this story ;-;