To Your Eternity - Reviews

Alt title: Fumetsu no Anata e

To Your Eternity
HazemArar's avatar
Jun 5, 2020

honestly this is one of the best mangas I ever read, and to be honest I red quite a lot you should defnitly read it.

Megirl6473's avatar
May 26, 2017

Ok this manga is very good but Very sad I love it but the tragedy tag should be first because people die a lot I'm not done reading yet so I don't know what is gonna happen but as far as I have read people just keep dying and the wolf actually only takes form of things when they die and is like attached to him emotionally and can also make things with his   powers I think is really cool and interesting.

Oh yeah I think the best place to watch it is kissmaga

Yvngvick's avatar
Feb 27, 2020

Tbh there should be a TRAGEDY tag there

And the description doesn't match the story at all cus it's just a story about the .Wolf every other character dies

Over all it's a really interesting story but just get ready to lose all your favorite characters tho(except the mc of course)

ArgonMint's avatar
Sep 30, 2020

I really enjoyed the manga so far, great Story but heartbreaking at times. Definitly deserves to be called a Tragedy.

My one complaint rn is that until a certain point, the Story moved relatively evenly paced through time but after the end of the Renril Arc (somewhere around ch130) it moved to the modern day era which I am a bit on the fence about since I enjoyed the ambigious historic setting immensly.

Overall it is a very good and especially addicting read and I definitly recommend it.

aeab32's avatar
Oct 20, 2019

The storyline has lots of twists and plots as well as lots of killings. The characters are unique with a good background. The art managed to show detailed faces and characters as well as scenery. It is a roller coaster read bringing all different emotions of living and reasons to live to the reader. Definitely worth the read.