Third Ending - Reviews

Alt title: Se Beonjjae Gyeolmal

Third Ending
upsidepenguin's avatar
Dec 4, 2021

Question of the day: Is it persistence or harrassment? Because it's in a webtoon, I'll let the "ex realises he loves you after you break up and so he comes to your workplace everyday (stalker much?) to shower you with gifts in atonement" slide.

As a reader, I'm put into an omniscient view so I knew ML still loved MC, so that made MC's, uh, "persistence" more tolerable. I did get annoyed because I felt so sorry for the ML who had to put up with MC's actions, but their development throughout the story still had me rooting for them.

The characters are well-written and act in character throughout the story. I like that their personalities are well thought out.

I like that ML cuts things off when he realised MC was just going to string him along (unintentionally) if they continued their relationship. MC took a lot of effort to regain ML's trust again and redeem himself. ML stands his ground and I enjoyed seeing MC grovel for his love muahahaha.

I liked their dynamic as friends too. They're quite a cute couple, and I enjoyed reading their interactions.

Art is really really good. Loved the character designs (hawt ^^), proportion, and colours.

I recommend it. It's a short read and everything is wrapped up nicely in 35 chapters. It seems that Season 2, which has yet to come, would be about their new relationship. Excited to read!

9.5/10 story
Kaeyasfavegay's avatar
Sep 6, 2021

This story is amazing! It's really cute, and it has a lot of twists. A lot of sad..twists , made me cry a few times. But that's what makes it better, the ending! I thought I was gonna be sad at the end of season 1 but, it had a happy ending so I was satisfied

YunikMe's avatar
May 18, 2022

I like the story very much but the seme's personality I sometimes don't like. It feels like a one sided love for the uke sometimes. Dunno if it's just me or others as well.  Overall I like the story Uke would recieve complete 100 from me :)

9.5/10 story
8.5/10 characters
9.3/10 overall
Manhwaseater's avatar
Mar 28, 2022

ART, the art style is awesome, it is really fluffy and sweet, I like how the author used extremely brilliant matching colors which makes it cuter, but what makes it special is that the artist makes the art style so beautiful and cute, but it also appears to be detailed and grown at the same time.**normally I am a very picky person when it comes to art styles.**

CHARACTERS & STORY, the characters are also very excellent , I really appreciate how the author picked the re-connection tool of the two major characters, utilizing rejection memories from the past, and using dreams to speak it out. Both personalities are also quite different from one another; one is shy and introverted, while the other is an extrovert who enjoys mingling.

PLOT SUMMARY, the story talks the two characters reconciling, realizing their affections for one another, and forgetting their unhappy past by establishing a better present for one another.

RECOMMENDATIONS, the story is very excellent one from my opinion, probably the best BL Manhwa I have read so far, I would recommend this to readers who loves to read fluffy and cute stories (especially ss2), and readers who want to read stories that include all the emotions you can think of (ex that appeared in the story, happiness, sadnesss, fearness). I would not recommend this to readers who want to read toxic stories, and depressing atmosphere stories.

WARNING(S) (might be count as spoilers to some people): REJECTIONS

***I HAVE NO INTENTION OF DESTROYING THE INSPIRATIONS AND IMPULIONS OF ARTISTS AND AUTHORS; I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY PIECES OF WORK THAT ALL AUTHORS AND ARTISTS CREATED, SO PLEASE KEEP GOING IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS***

-I will also come back and edit this review when I am done reading.

9.9/10 art
9.7/10 characters
9.9/10 overall
Curiousmadra's avatar
Sep 8, 2021

Lads, you will all get a sugar rush from this shounen ai, it is just friggin adorable! Love Kang Joon x Yoon Seul, they are just so damn sweet 😍😍😍😍😍😍

8.7/10 overall