The Stars Are on My Side - Reviews

Alt titles: I'm the Only One Loved by the Constellations!, Seongjwadeuri Naman Joahae

The Stars Are on My Side
TheEpicGamer145's avatar
Jan 10, 2022

The MC is an idiot. I hate idiotic MC. Though this manhua has a unique plot that I have never read before. But the MC is a total idiot. Instead of hiding his ability and getting better at it, he openly uses his skill in front of the person he should be wary of.

Just because she is a girl and she asked him to go on a date together, the MC uses his skill in front of her.

And I can't stand his thought process, it is too annoying for me.

Well, maybe it will become better in the future.

Reviewed at ch. 33

AquaLilly2943's avatar
Dec 17, 2021

I actually thought the manwha was very good, but I just couldn't stand how tiny the male heads were in proportion their bodies. In the beginning, the proportions were normal but around 10-12ish, things started looking wonky and I just couldn't stop noticing it. 9/10 would recommend if you take out the shrunken head part.

6.5/10 art
Manthika's avatar
Sep 21, 2021

The MC dies.  But that's the way a lot of these stories start.   In this one, the cliche concept of regression takes a slightly different spin.  Cursed to repeat his life, slightly differently each time with no memories of his past regressions, he never succeeds.  But this time, he's gotten a 'trash skill' called Reminiscence.  I think you can guess what that means.

It's pretty promising, but the summary is definitely misleading and the start is a bit confusing.  I can't say it's super original but it's decent so far, and the art is good.  I just had to leave a review, even this early, due to the summary being so... wrong.

Wamwa's avatar
Oct 4, 2021

Unique and very interesting. Try it out it might suprise you

v1ad's avatar
Sep 21, 2021

This is classic but the plot is interesting and I have a good time reading it.