The Song of Theodor - Reviews

Alt title: Di Ao Duo Zhi Ge

The Song of Theodor
Dini156's avatar
Jul 7, 2020

HONESTLY LOV>E>>EEEEEEEEEE i have to say its my fav manga right now please do read it!!!!

VKachu's avatar
Oct 17, 2020

I don't care if you disagree with me. But this is the best manhua i've ever read before.

Ponyo18's avatar
Sep 13, 2020

Lol, this is so dramatic and corny. Quite a few plotholes, a lack of detail in character introductions, and abrupt scenarios that just make no sense. And WTF is up with that princess, she is such a brat.

Overall: 2.5/5 stars

chrissyroo15's avatar
Sep 9, 2020

Honestly, I was a bit skeptical of this one. I read the first couple of chapters and I was not very impressed but I stuck with it, and I am glad I did. The main character starts off being a bit annoying but as time goes on she grows on you and becomes a great FL. Honestly, the romance is ehh but I have truly come to love our protagonists. Things are starting to get interesting. I usually am not a fan of Manhuas but this definitely has to be an exception.

9.5/10 characters
Jessie666555's avatar
Aug 15, 2020

You guyss!!,! I can’t even tell you HOW AMAZING of a manwa this is , the art is breathtaking and the story is just right , it really just plays withur emotions but the way it carries out every story pf each and every person is just great , over all HIGHLY RECOMMENDED