The Scorned Villainess Survives in the Wilderness - Reviews

Alt title: Konyaku wo Haki Sareta Akuyaku Reijou wa Kouya ni Ikiru.

The Scorned Villainess Survives in the Wilderness
sxmyukthx's avatar
Jan 7, 2022

-READ & UPDATED TILL CH.18-

Tooooo fast of a plot! It had a good start and first impression but the plot is absolutely annoying. Art is ok-ish. Characters are frustrating. CP is a bish, Saintess is a white lotus bish, the knight is frustrating me.... It's the same isekai'd plot. Anyways I'm dropping this.... The art is ok-ish. Y'all can give it a try if you want :))

Also adding to what I have put earlier, the villainess is toooo helpless and I absolutely hate this series, although I want to see the downfall of that saint -_-

LunerWolfie's avatar
Jan 22, 2022

To be honest, the premise looked totally up my alley. FL seemed to have the traits I liked for these kinds of stories. It seemed it choose the knight to be the ML instead of the crown prince. That was nice.

But, I never really got invested in any of the characters. All I know is that I don't like the Saint and prince and that if this ended up like the prince was really being used and deserved a second chance from her, then I would have pulled my hair out. I think the biggest problem I had with it was the pacing. Not enough things were going on for me to feel any tension. I would say this is pretty good for begginers who just started to read these romacne manhwa.

The art was fine, I personally liked the FL's lips the most. Unless you're an...experienced romance reader of the highest capacity like me (-_-), give it a chance. I wish I could’ve liked it more.

Kidding8's avatar
Jan 23, 2022

This story starts with a nice plot but it gets frustrating in every chapter.MC or FL  is all in talk but incapable of everything.ML is also a big useless person in helping FL.And a blondy vech is controlling everything.FL is basically alone.Art is nice. Character development is really bad.Story is all over the place.Stil I want that blondy vech to dei in horroble pain.