The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent - Reviews

Alt title: Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent
mathismagic's avatar
Apr 7, 2019

The description really doesn't do this story justice. It's not particularly focused on that at all. A better description would be that Sei, the main character, is summoned to a new world of magic she can't leave. She ends up finding a place with the magical herbal researchers on the outskirts of the palace, attracting the attention of a handsome man she saves, and learns more about magic, transforming the field with her knowledge from her own world and her magical strength.

marj05's avatar
Aug 5, 2020

I LOVE this manga to bits. Why? Ohoho. Let me tell you.

The story line is so cute and engaging. It's a fluffy story that has good dynamics. Since there's magic involved, the rules for magic actually make sense. The story has minor twists and fun surprises that keep you engaged. The characters are lovable and they're all so sweet. Like it's hard not to dislike them at all because they're human. They have their downs, sure, but they're relatable. The art is super cute and adorable. It's a beautiful mix of fantasy, medival, and magic. Also the main character so super relatable.

If your looking for a cute manga to brighten your day, I would HIGHLY recommend this.