The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent - Reviews

Alt title: Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent
mathismagic's avatar
Apr 7, 2019

The description really doesn't do this story justice. It's not particularly focused on that at all. A better description would be that Sei, the main character, is summoned to a new world of magic she can't leave. She ends up finding a place with the magical herbal researchers on the outskirts of the palace, attracting the attention of a handsome man she saves, and learns more about magic, transforming the field with her knowledge from her own world and her magical strength.

marj05's avatar
Aug 5, 2020

I LOVE this manga to bits. Why? Ohoho. Let me tell you.

The story line is so cute and engaging. It's a fluffy story that has good dynamics. Since there's magic involved, the rules for magic actually make sense. The story has minor twists and fun surprises that keep you engaged. The characters are lovable and they're all so sweet. Like it's hard not to dislike them at all because they're human. They have their downs, sure, but they're relatable. The art is super cute and adorable. It's a beautiful mix of fantasy, medival, and magic. Also the main character so super relatable.

If your looking for a cute manga to brighten your day, I would HIGHLY recommend this.

lesleestar's avatar
Apr 16, 2021

I just like how the story goes unlike other stories which focuses on people fighting each other, this story doesn't have any of that instead the people are all kind and of course the main character herself. I can somewhat relate to her curious mind and that's what makes this story amazing for me. I also like that they paid attention on the details regarding the main character's subconcious thinking and how the other characters react to it. There are still a lot of information that is concealed about this story like the type of magic she can use coz as far as I have read is that she does have holy attribute magic which still remains a mistery for being ♾️ but there are other attributes like fire, water, earth and wind and other special attributes, and she hasn't shown anything about what kind of attribute she is capable of yet. Although this story also is romance I like how the story keeps progressing in a balance way, they don't focus much about the romance but while reading it you can still feel like you're in love ☺️ I don't know but that's what I felt while reading. ✌️ Plus I like how the characters are drawn, you can obviously tell the difference of good looking people and normal looking and i'm in love with Albert-sama he's also my type but there's something bothering me about him, why is it that when I look at him carefully I just think that his eyes are way far from each other, I mean the space between the nose bridge to his eyes is like too much. What do you guys think? 🤔

HarryPython's avatar
May 25, 2021

The story and characters are good. But the translation is garbage. The English is super choppy and hard to understand. For that reason I am unable to continue reading it.

kai24's avatar
Apr 14, 2021

When I heard that the manga is finally getting its own anime adaptation, I reread it and fell in love all over again. The story is heartwarming and I love the characters too! (except for the "that"). Hope many people will give recognition to this manga/anime and not sleep on it. kudos to the author!