The Roommate Agreement - Reviews

Alt title: Aramirang Samnida!

The Roommate Agreement
nultayy's avatar
May 27, 2020

Just an overall adorable, feel-good manhwa. Despite the obvious disparages between some of the characters there was nothing to make you feel angry or upset. It's nice to see a story where none of the girl's friends are backstabbers but instead support each other in their endeavours. Really good read, I'll probably come back to read it again some time :)

Time123's avatar
Oct 16, 2020

In the start they kinda HATE EACH OTHER but in the end they become CLINGY AF. Its very wholes made me laugh sometimes and its kinda hard to hate... if i had to say sum they should get married and have a child for a "special chapter" cuz they live with each other might aswell complete the package. (ALL IN ALLlovable characters, it funny, above average but something feels missing)

Some1ridculous's avatar
Sep 28, 2020

It was a pretty nice simple read about a "happy go lucky" girl Yeji who immediately gets a guy roommate Aram after her "gal" friend since middle school, straight away leaves her. Aram is literally like a lazy cat with attutide, he says things straight up on how he feels without any filter. Hes still handsome boi tho ^^

Both the couple's friends were literally a nuisance tho, I just felt every single one of them was a complete jerk because they constantly can't stop whining about getting their own way. At least the author isn't wrong that there are people like that for real but geez the large fiasco of arguments nearly put me off. At least Yeji and Aram were good MC distractors towards the story cause otherwise I wouldve dropped this if they weren't at all.

If you are sick of the smexy scenes you normally see in rom com stories, this ones the way to go. It is wholesome y'know!

7.8/10 overall