The Return of the Disaster-Class Hero - Reviews

Alt title: Jaeanggeum Yeongungnimi Gwihwanhasyeotda

The Return of the Disaster-Class Hero
Tetwisted's avatar
Dec 25, 2021

The story is a turning-more-common betrayed ruthless MC returns and is still the strongest, so we can't expect much out of it. The better type of story would have been the from the begining when he was not awakend yet, but that is too much for these, mediocre writers. Since they can only draw well, that is the only reason to stick around. The other reason would be to see if the story got better, but there is a slim, if any chance for that.

The art is great, no point in discussing it.

The characters are ankle deep with personality, and all besides the Mc's friend are "evil" or "greedy".

Overall, it's a basic Manhwa, and I see no reason to read it other than the art.

MangaXexperts's avatar
Dec 28, 2021

There are total of 13 heroes and mc is the strongest one of them all. During a raid on a dungeon he is betrayed by one of his companions who backstabed him and thrown him into a pit full of monsters. Everyone thought he was dead but after some years he managed to come back to earth. This time most of the things have changed. The 12 heroes who used to be his companions are big shots now. And mc wants to find the one who backstabbed him and take his sweet revenge. Art wise this is a delicasy. The fighting scenes are marvelous. Mc is op from the start and the story is nothing new but it is still satisfactory♥.

8.5/10 characters
TheL4cky's avatar
Dec 25, 2021

To be honest, when I started reading it I expect another common story of a OP hero, who has come back to get his revenge. And it started like that, but I kinda liked it? On one hand it is that type of a common story, however there are some aspects which is trying to tie me to the whole story. Well... Over all it was likeable (for now) 20 chapter experience. But I did not like the fact, that it goes too fast for me, I would like more details for main characters story and to know more of what happened in those 20 years he was away, but that will maybe come with more chapters out, for now there are a lot of mysteries.

HyperWolf18's avatar
Dec 23, 2021

The character ,art,story somewhat give me solo leveling vibes and has solo leveling is ending this could be pretty interesting to read has art is pretty good and the character is funny .I will recommend to atleast try if you like dungeon and op character manhwa

gitsup's avatar
Jan 26, 2022

The art quality is same as Solo Leveling (the best u hav ever seen) the plot is kind of original, the hype is there, definitely a God-class Manhwa. If u liked Solo Leveling I recommend reading this, both doesn't have the same plot or anything but this Manhwa has a nice feel like solo leveling....definitely worth reading....hope it continues to go to the right path...

9.5/10 story