The Return of the 8th Class Mage - Reviews

The Return of the 8th Class Mage
CAviamarisol's avatar
Jul 5, 2021

very nicu

main character is harsh but only to the wicked, and has a cold but super op personality

v1ad's avatar
Feb 14, 2022

This is good, I tend to enjoy when the mc is fighting against some political plot, moreover the mc is wise and strong not to much but just enough for the manhua to be enjoyable. Go read it!

8.5/10 story
8.5/10 art
Pria's avatar
Apr 2, 2022

I noticed this manhwa has the exact same plot of  the Legendary Spear Knight: Our MC is a rare talent guy that returns to the past after being betrayed by his despicable blond royal bff and now will seek revenge. And although the storyline is good here, the MC is so bland: he does not show any personality traits aside being 8 class mage and coming from the past, and the side people were so boring for me. That's why i found the other manhwa better even thought they have the same plot, cause the MC is much more interesting, in depht and with a compelling mindset, the support guys are nice and the action sequences are just top tier. Return of 8 class mage is good but i recommend the Return of the Legendary spearknight if you felt like the premise could be better executed and the MC more enjoyable like i did.

LeiFei's avatar
Jul 25, 2021

The art is good. The plot is engaging and the way characters react to different situations, especially the mc, is pretty interesting to see. This feels like the next generation of beginning after the end. I love the mc, he just does what he wants to without having to sneak around. His way of dealing with situations reminded me of master of gu in the way that they both just sort of go with the flow and make plans on the way instead of planning stuff beforehand. Super op, super smart and super cute.

gitsup's avatar
Aug 19, 2021

This starts off normally like u expect it to but the story is more realistic and much better. The over powerness continues and art is noice. Worth a try 🥰

9.5/10 art