The Remarried Empress - Reviews

Alt title: Jaehon Hwanghu

The Remarried Empress
Sky333's avatar
Sep 12, 2020

Really good story. We got the shameless villainess to make our blood boil and nice MCs. I should have waited for more chapters to come out before reading cause it got a shit ton of cliffhangers. Up until now, I'm still waiting for their divorce. Anyway, the reason why I gave this webtoon such a high rating is that this really lets us think of love with a new perspective. I believe that we shouldn't be mad at the Emperor because he's with the villainess (because it's a political marriage), but rather cause he barely gives the Empress face or respect at all. His extreme devotion toward her is hurting other people (like the Empress) and will soon ruin her reputation. It's sad that everyone will probably soon look at her with pity for even her own husband doesn't even side with her and that's just straight-up embarrassing. This expresses the OMG THE BF/HUSBAND IS SO DEVOTED AND COOL at a different standpoint because it shows how, when taken too far, it can become a severe problem and maybe ruin lives (cause the Empress can't technically ask for divorce first so she's just stuck in this cycle.). Anyway, the whole reason for this review was because IDK HOW TO ADD CHARACTERS TO THIS WEBTOON (OR KNOW IF I REALLY CAN) SO CAN SOMEONE ADD RASHTA AND THE EMPEROR TO THIS DAMN WEBTOON SO I CAN VOTE ON HOW MUCH I HATE THEM. Thank you.

9.5/10 characters
Ponyo18's avatar
Jul 20, 2020

I get a sense of maturity from this manga, which is fine, in fact great. The main character is likeable, so are the other characters. The villainess is smart, thank god. I hate dumb antagonists. I think it's best to wait until there are 50 chapters out or you'll just be left with cliffhangers. Or read the novel, it's pretty good.

7.5/10 art
YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 10, 2020

Trashta is designed to make us furious. So good job, trashta

ilginn's avatar
Jan 24, 2021

I love this webtoon so much

PotatoPealer's avatar
Apr 23, 2021

Dropped @ chapter 74.

No devorce till chapter 74.