The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion: Side Stories - Reviews

Alt title: Geunyeoga Gongjagjeolo Gaya Haessdeon Sajeong: Side Stories

The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion: Side Stories
RememberUS's avatar
Jan 9, 2022

NO SPOILER - As I've already seen written in someone else's review - bonus chapters helped to ease the atmosphere, but at the same time the order and overall rush corrupted the final impression. I must completely agree with that statement. Not that the time jump is divided by chapters, at least.. But half of one chapter was about that, and the other half was something else. The reader could not fully understand the story unless he concentrated completely and read the main story. Nice addition for me, but nothing special. In short: the idea could have been dealt with better.

ladidie's avatar
Aug 31, 2021

This was such a good read and I am very sad it is over after TWO LONG YEARS OF HARD WORK! I preferred the side story's ending compared to the main story's ending, but either way they get their happy ending! I read this in under a day and I don't regret knowing how much they have been through together. This has one of the most basic and popular story plots IN THE ENTIRE MANHWA AND ISEKAI ROMANCE WORLD, BUT, they flawlessly wrote it well. Some people may think of this as a basic read, but I find it interesting and very comforting. It is a VERY easy read without needing too much attention on the manhwa, and it is just so sweet. Starts with a contract, and ends with a marriage.

machiabeeli's avatar
Aug 10, 2021

I'm admitting that I'm 100% biased but this is one of the best, if not the best, of manhwas I've read in this genre. This story ties up everything so neatly, you don't notice how satisfied you are with how it ended until you read the last line. All I feel is inner peace and calm - no tears, no bargaining, no sadness to know that it's ended.

It was perfect. Thank you.

August 10, 12:50 PM

LunerWolfie's avatar
Jul 5, 2021

There were really funny moments and it helped tie a few loose ends. The order I read it was a little weird though, and it was a bit confusing. Inferencing and context was necessary to understand.