The Readymade Queen - Reviews

The Readymade Queen
Kangarooo's avatar
Apr 23, 2021

The story line is overall pretty good. It's nothing that draws me in and I can't wait for the next chapter.. it's just not captivating. Buts it's okay. The characters are not bad either, the characters are actually better then the story it self to me, (character personality's; stories; skills - not looks ) the art is not horrible where it's hard to read but it's not the best thing ever.. but it genuinely isn't that bad. I was reading the story but because i just really wasn't into the story I'm going to drop it.. but that's just my preference. I genuinely think the story is good enough for someone else to enjoy so it definitely might be worth a try for someone else so check it out if you want.

Fantau's avatar
Dec 14, 2021

I hate this manga so much for many many reasons. But allow me to tell you why with the comment I left on the last chapter I read.

"god the male lead is controlling, disrespectful, arrogant, and completely flippant about her. He also forces himself on her OVER and OVER again. through hugs or touches or kisses. He's creepy and gross. I just cant stand this."

In the story when other men do it, its treated as obviously out of line or uncomfortable

but when our male LEAD does it? Oh thats soooooo romantic. If someone EVER tries to take away your agency in the way this ml does, run. run in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION