The Protection of Lariensa Gelinus - Reviews

Alt title: Marilyn-eun Lariensa-reul Neomu Joahae!

The Protection of Lariensa Gelinus
gmn's avatar
Apr 14, 2021

I really look forward to this one ^^

The story is about a girl named Mari whose best friend Lara went through a miserable life (in an Academy) because of three guys who were interested in her. they made her life a living hell and then showed their "kindness" to help her. Mari was supposed to be a villain who was jealous of lara because she took everything she wanted. And now our fl is going to prevent this from happening and change the story of the novel to save the heroine.

I really love the female lead, and the story is hilarious too.

Cimon's avatar
Oct 17, 2021

Most of the characters are super loveable and fun, they all have their own distinct personalities and I love seeing them just do literally anything. I just don't like the ML

SPOILERS

The light blue haired guy (on the COVER so it's not really a spoiler) is the ML and he's a complete bastard. Obsessive, possessive, rude, manipulative, abusive, CONSTANTLY harrasses the FL and follows her around and watches her every move and always knows what's going on with her (creepy as FUCK), also a kidnapper? (At least in the original story but you can't say that he isn't the same as his novel self because he hasn't really changed like at all so don't even try)

He just fucking sucks and I have to stare at his stupid face and read his stupid dialogue all the time because he's the ML and he's in every chapter.

There's another great guy that could be the ML (Lari's older brother) and it would be way cuter, they definitely have more chemistry and more in common than some abusive bastard. I don't remember if the ML had some kind of sad past but that's no justification for being trash so don't hit me with that "He's just broken! The FL can fix him" don't make me gag bro.

BristleJump's avatar
Jul 20, 2021

To be honest I find it really funny^^