The Producer Who Lives Twice - Reviews

The Producer Who Lives Twice
bejaminabunda's avatar
Apr 30, 2022

the story is ok, but the mc is just so full of himself that it becomes annoying. He also relies a lot on his knowledge from the future so he basically knows everything that is going to happen. I don't think it's very interesting, wouldn't recommend.

6.5/10 story
6.5/10 characters
Marionette2002's avatar
Mar 24, 2022

His way of revenge has a certain satisfaction to it I have read upto chapter 24 until now it has left an impression and i wanna keep going

9.5/10 story
animefan3412's avatar
Jan 9, 2022

this manhwa has a bit of revenge storyline mixed with the second chance storyline and is also not dark(here I mean that some story sometimes gets too into revenge), also the surprise moments when mc shows his skills are amazing, the art is decent and I liked the usage of old knowledge done by mc(not going completely in by changing the future but by slowly using the knowledge)

I also liked the good atmosphere set by the writer despite it being a revenge manhwa and it also gave a similar vibe like a real man or superstar uncle(this is the literal name of a manhwa)

and if you are looking for some manhwa with an mc becoming a successful person by earning huge amount of fame and money then this is the right one