The Pizza Delivery Man and the Gold Palace - Reviews

Alt title: The World as Seen By The Pizza Delivery Man

The Pizza Delivery Man and the Gold Palace
jyuunai's avatar
Jan 10, 2023

I am absolutely inlove with the plot, and how paced the story is going! Not like many when they're having sex in atleast 4-15 chapters.

Someone else did point this out, but as I was reading I found that Seo-an looks a lot like Jin from "Under the Green Light" Either way, the art is still good and the characters are well portrayed.

It's odd, but I tend to get angry at some of the characters in many other stories. It's the way the act, especially in fluffy/vsoft mangas. It pisses me off, even though this story is sort of semi-soft. The characters aren't annoying, and there is rarely any problems between the lead characters.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story it is definitely one of my favourites I've read in 2023! Though I'm very disappointed it hasn't been finished yet, and I'm hoping they will continue it.

9.5/10 art
minimoo21's avatar
Sep 16, 2023

So far FLAWLESS. Bit of a slow burn so don't expect sex in the first chapter, it's about like....30 chapters in? But so good, so worth it. Seo-an's anxiety is depicted so well and respectfully. Woo-won's a good character but not goody two shoes to the point of annoying. They're BOTH green flags, they're mature adults, no weird age gap here and it's just such a good read.

I really recommend this, the sex is hot, the plot is solid, both MLs aren't problematic and the problems/conflicts aren't stupid problems either.

BUT if you're going to read this, please note that there's a really regular cadence to the hiatus. Basically, almost every four chapters, there's a hiatus.

MWXFPS's avatar
Dec 3, 2023

Giggles

They are so cute i swear><

The black haired mc is so understanding and its going through some things, his backstory is really good.

They both are going thru smth hard that makes them help eachother out.

A really nice couple overall for as long i watched<33

Sirbitchalot's avatar
Nov 23, 2023

The characters are absolutely adorable. Neither of the main characters are red flags, and their communication is amazing, none of that unecessart bull. They had a tiny tiny bit of miscommunication that lasted like a chapter before they got together; but it made sense with the story, seeing their different backgrounds, and one of them being "straight" before this.

both leads have such a great mutually beneficial relationship it's crazy. They're both what the other needs, and they're there for them in such a beautiful and raw way. It's so cute, and their banter has me giggling, and kicking my feet

9.5/10 characters
kyomixm's avatar
Sep 4, 2023

I LOVE THE ART STYLE AND THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENTS! Especially when the two mc heal their wounds from the past together, it is a uper wholesome bl manhwa that is definitely one of my favs. Would you believe me if I tell you that Seo An is bottom?<3

9.5/10 story