The Perfect Hybrid - Reviews

Alt title: Gyugyeok Oe Hyeoltong Cheonjae

The Perfect Hybrid
molopower's avatar
Nov 24, 2022

Extraordinary descent genius is like burnt toast, edible but disgusting. The humour is immersion-shattering, the art is awful, and the characters are boring; Especially the protagonist, who's got more in common with a wooden plank than an actual person. I'd avoid reading asura's scans too, they're terribly translated, and the flow of sentences makes it feel like I'm underwater.

uniDJar's avatar
Dec 2, 2022

Started great with good humour and plot but now it is slowly becoming boring.

Chapters read : 50

OogaChoo's avatar
Aug 14, 2022

So far it's just a bunch of training. The world isn't too fleshed out yet and there are no enemies or plot really. The characters are very funny, the parents are hilarious, I look forward to this when its longer.

peekachu's avatar
Jan 10, 2023

the story had good potential in beginning. But later on, from ch 15, it went into petty office politics. It wasn't a direction I was expecting. I hope the story goes back into what made it good earlier..

MangaXexperts's avatar
Oct 20, 2022

Both immortals and shapeshifters are different types of hunters and our main character is a hybrid between an immortal and a shapeshifters. He has the abilities of both which makes him overpowered. He wants to become a hunter and venture into dungeons and make a name for himself. He starts his special training for the hunters test which includes walking through a field of knifes and other such bizzare stuff.

This manhwa is quite good in terms of world building and character creation. The relationshio between the main character and his family is quite wholesome. Main character has a decent personality and he becomes overpowered very soon. Side characters are also written well. Art is decent but not that much great but it gets a lil bit better latter on. There is no action in it at least for now but the whole drama thing is really wholesome and it never gets boring.

8.5/10 story