The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Part 2

Add review
blacksmithphoto's avatar
Jan 12, 2019

This manga was the best manga I've ever read. After dismissing it a few times, I finally got a solid recommendation and picked it up. After the first couple chapters I realized it was gold! Funny, edgy, hip solid story line, amazing art, fun pacing, character develpoment was sparce,but still intruiging.

I found my stomach aching from laughing at the characters in the story, I found myself rooting for the protagonist in a way that was uncommon for other stories. While season one was an over all better story, season two was a rollercoaster of peaks and valleys. Excellent, and underrated read.

joseph12798's avatar
Mar 28, 2018

Such an UnderRecognized Piece of art this is.

On the Cover it looks like a typical VRMMORPG type deal and to a point It is. Typical "Trash Build Character"

But the spin on it is so beautiful, theres a reason it is so highly rated, at least give it a try.
I PERSONALLY CHALLENGE YOU TO READ 10 CHAPTERS OF THE 1st BOOK AND TELL ME YOU HATE IT.

(The art changes between season 1 and 2 Personally i think the first was more unique and This part has a more typical art style which i personally find Dull. Its actually a tad too vibrant for my taste, but the story is phenomenal.)