The Legendary Mechanic (Novel) - Reviews

The Legendary Mechanic (Novel)
Aminthrax's avatar
Nov 13, 2020

Many novels tend to fall into overused storylines, becoming pretty much clones of each other. This isn't one of those, and it just happens to not be trash.

8.5/10 story
Kisaru's avatar
Aug 12, 2023

This novel is a work of art! Every character is extremely realistic and the story gets better and better! 10/10. Best novel I have read in quite some time and best light novel I have every read. One word "Amazing"!!!!!

Henkemannen's avatar
Aug 31, 2021

A great story throughout, not slowing down in the slightest. The concept is quite unique at least the mc's mindset. Compared to many other stories this long, there is little to none repetitiveness and generally there isn't a dull chapter.

I can recommend this to anyone interested in the rebirth/ isekai genre that has even the slightest interest in sci-fi. It's a good 250-300 hours of reading you won't regret!

8.5/10 characters
BurntWang's avatar
Jun 29, 2021

The noevel in itself is a masterpeice. I dont want to say any spoilers but The novel is amazing and reccomend it however I personally dont ike the manga version of this novel, If you want to read the manga version please do so after reading the novel.

lovemonolove's avatar
Dec 1, 2022

It's a novel so no art. Quite literally the best thing I have ever read in my life. There's more than a thousand chapters and I usually go from one novel to another without finishing, but I went through this one from beginning to end because it was simply impossible to put it down. Plot is amazing, everything connects, things from 1000 chapters before are brought up again later on and connnect with stuff you just read to explain. Usual things that are not usually explained in other novels/mangas like where they are, how tf that's happening and how the dude got transmigrated actually get answered and with a non generic explanation. Seriously, the build up to the explanation and then the end, it's quite literally the best ending it could've been.

Dude is not overpowered either. In a universe full of snakes, boss monsters and terrifying people, he starts from the ground up and begins his journey to Black Star. And we see it all happen, no sudden "I'm suddenly strong after a 4 month time skip!", no bs like that.

It's an excellent take on the whole "I got transported to a game" thing. I've read most "person gets transported to a strange world" here in anime planet, and I can tell you I have yet to see anyone do a better take on mc becomes NPC or gaming world becomes reality than this.

Yiu like action, you like adventure, you like space, you like when the character relies on smarts and power, you like humor, you like well thought out characters, you like when they build things, read. this.

Honestly for everyone, you should read this, I can't stress this enough.