The Lady's Butler - Reviews

Alt title: Geu Agassiui Jipsanim

The Lady's Butler
Aielmi19's avatar
Nov 9, 2020

This story has so many tender and fluffy moments in the first twenty chapters that I felt like my heart was exploding with joy.

Characters - MC is really obvious about the fact that she is not the original owners body and I have seen other people complain about this BUT the plot of the story seems to be to me that its important and designed for her to be that way so I didn't have any issues with that. Lancelot is a very sensitive and tender man and the limited information we have on his backstory makes it easier to understand his personality and devotion - he is truly a man who wants to be loved genuinely.

Plot - since its still early on its hard to say where its going but the pacing is nice, not slow but not too fast either, and its interesting enough with the way it brings magic into play that I am able to enjoy it in addition to the romance.

Art - beautifully done.

Sherbella's avatar
Oct 16, 2020

The MC is too obvious about her fake identity she doesn't even act like the orginal owner at all! Like she needs to at least act like the original owner and slowly change the plot.If she acts like a whole different person, the butler will definitely get suspicious and of course he will check her identity with his magic!!!

Manthika's avatar
Sep 16, 2020

Honestly, the story is anxiety inducing for me.  The false identity, the lies, the acting, it makes me nauseous.  As the summary explicitly states the real Charlotte will be coming back as well, reading it just makes me a bundle of raw nerves so I can't exactly continue.  "Will he find out?"  He found out in the first few chapters that she wasn't who she was pretending to be, there's no question.  That's not even a spoiler, it happens so fast.  Obviously, though, considering it was the woman he loved acting completely different all of a sudden.

That said, it's interesting.  Just too stressful for my weak self, lol.  I hope they find their happily ever after, but any story that builds off of lies and secrets in this manner, I just can't read them.